Wapitidung 05-Jun-18
adbowhunter 05-Jun-18
Rock 05-Jun-18
a'Lish 05-Jun-18
Wapitidung 05-Jun-18
8pointer 05-Jun-18
Grasshopper 06-Jun-18
04-Jun-18
I did it today! With the new Colorado law that allows "unaffiliated" voters to vote in a primary election for any candidate. I switched my party affiliation to independent. I can now vote against a candidate I dislike in a primary, and then vote in the general election for my preferred candidate.

Time is short if you wish to do the same.

Any one seeing the blatant anti second amendment ads being run by Mike Johnston? He apparently has the "courage" to take away your rights to own guns.

04-Jun-18
I'd love to do the same. & yes, the MJ ads are making me "mildly nauseous".

04-Jun-18
Yeah, he ain't afraid of that bad ol NRA and their loud horns. The political hilarity never ends.

I've been a registered independent for 45 years. Sure cuts down on the party junk mail and phone calls. :)

04-Jun-18

Grasshopper's Link
For those asking, I did it online through my counties clerk and recorders website. That said, it looks like you can also do it through the Secretary of State's website at the link.

04-Jun-18
I went to do this and apparently I changed to unaffiliated last May. I'm good to Go!

05-Jun-18
done already dun it.

05-Jun-18
+1000 grasshopper!

Well done! I guess he forgot about the two reps that were ousted after that anti-american/second amendment push, but then again since when did come sense play in their rhetoric...

05-Jun-18
Steve, thanks for the reminder, have been going to do this for sometime now and always get busy and forget it. But I used your link and now have it done.

05-Jun-18
Thanks!

05-Jun-18
I switched when the Repubs couldn't beat Buckwheat when he ran for his second term.

05-Jun-18
Hmm. I got my Republican ballot in the mail today. So you are saying I can go down to the clerks office and get it switched out for a Demoncrat one?

06-Jun-18
Call your county clerk and recorder, that is what mine said if I was unaffiliated.

• Sitka Gear