Mathews Inc.
3D shoot ?’s
Maryland
Contributors to this thread:
Badhabit 05-Jun-18
kevinkruse26 18-Aug-18
WVBOWHUNTER 22-Aug-18
05-Jun-18
I’m new to Bowsite and not sure how this works so bear with me. I’m looking for some info on 3D tournaments I am familiar with just normal local shoots I just want to know what the next step is toward getting into tournaments I have no clue where to start. Thanks for the help

18-Aug-18
This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post. Do my Assignment Cheap UK very useful info particularly the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed!

22-Aug-18
I.B.O. International Bowhunting Organization. They do the 3D tournaments/competition. $30.00 a year to join. They have a indoor worlds usually in Ohio in January. All the other tournaments just ended for the year. Also the ASA (Archery Shooters Association) there tournaments/competitions are in the south like Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Kentucky and Illinois. You will meet a lot of great people.

• Sitka Gear