Are u going to get a full mount?

05-Jun-18

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo
Or a rug?

05-Jun-18
Nice gobbler

05-Jun-18
Thanks, but what is sad is that both of these were BC grizzly where now grizzly hunting has been stopped by anti-hunters when there is no shortage of grizzly and were being managed by a biologically sound limited permit basis. Anybody see a trend?

05-Jun-18
Nice Gobbler!

05-Jun-18
Thanks

06-Jun-18
I do see a trend but in our state all the Governor has to do, and especially since he says he is a hunter, is to listen to the DNR and biology people and have these hunts as recommended. I must be missing something here. Again If me and my buddies marched on Charleston stating we did not like the flowers that were planted at the capital we would be arrested. Until you stop these people they will just continue to do the same old things. He did not need 30 days to think about it. He did not need 30 seconds. The DNR people that he hired said have the hunt. Case closed. In all of these states where they stop hunts it usually comes down to one person that makes the decision. That is the person that is responsible for it. Same thing happened in Md with the bear hunting.

06-Jun-18
Those are both beautiful mounts Greg. A real tribute to the animals. Hunters get what I am saying.

06-Jun-18
Thanks

06-Jun-18
Thanks

08-Jun-18
Can't help but echo what others have said, beautiful mounts.

08-Jun-18
Thanks guys! I dreamed of hunting grizzly for years. 1st and 2nd hunts were unsuccessful but they were fall mixed bag hunts. Did 2 spring hunts and got 2 boars. I won’t kill another mountain grizzly, I’ll let someone else have that thrill. Still dreaming of a Kodiak brown bear hunt though :^)

17-Jun-18

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo
Hunting friend of mine from OH just got back yesterday from Alaska where he took this grizzly in the Brooks range

17-Jun-18
Impressive animal. Congrats

02-Sep-18
Well this was a great idea that the team of professional wildlife biologists had. Shame that 1 judge thinks he knows more.

• Sitka Gear