Bigbuckbob 11-Jun-18
Bigbuckbob 11-Jun-18
Notme 11-Jun-18
Bigbuckbob 11-Jun-18
Gene 12-Jun-18
Notme 13-Jun-18
bb 13-Jun-18
10-Jun-18
I saw two dead bears today on the side of the road. The first was a cub maybe 25 pounds hit by a car in Bloomfield. The 2nd one was along the road in Simsbury, weighed around 75-100 pounds, on route 10 just north of Westminster. so sad.

11-Jun-18
Why is it sad?

11-Jun-18
Why is it sad?? LMAO!! No tears being dropped here!

11-Jun-18
Yuck. I just dont like road kill. Ok, beavers cause me to waffle (I note that half because it's true, and half because I know NotMe will LOVE that statement) a little... But everything else, deer, yotes, bobcats, moose, mice, squirrels etc etc... Just bug's me to see it get run over. Seems entirely purposeless.

I know scavenging animals could get a feast, but they often bite the big one when trying.

Even worse, is when someone can't keep and eat some of the critter like that bear.

Get a season (may never happen for you guys) and chop numbers before it's NJ like population wise, or more and more will happen. Seems really impossible to get that season down there though...

11-Jun-18
Waffles n beaver...mmmmmm

11-Jun-18
I had beaver and beans at a game dinner once. No really! Honest. I always like to have my beans right next to the beaver,.....as best as I can remember. Been a while since I had that dish.

11-Jun-18
One more thing, if the hair is slipping off the skin, do not eat the beaver, it's bad. Just a pubic service announcement.

11-Jun-18
It saves from flossing right..lol

11-Jun-18
Yes, but not shaving.

12-Jun-18
BBB and Notme, you guys need to get together and form a comedy team!

13-Jun-18

Notme's Link
https://youtu.be/Hgck7pVakU8

13-Jun-18
A season will come when the insurance companies are paying more claims.

• Sitka Gear