chief 16-Jun-18
Dafish 19-Jun-18
Thornton 21-Jun-18
Kick'em up 21-Jun-18
Dmac 21-Jun-18
Thornton 22-Jun-18
BODYMAN 22-Jun-18
14-Jun-18
Trying to narrow my research and would like some input on the wireless cameras available . Thanks

15-Jun-18
I have had good luck with the Spartan GoCams. $5 a month on your bill per camera.

Matt

15-Jun-18
I too have had decent luck with Spartans. Using the AT&T versions. Will want to make sure you have a good signal. they are temperamental without one. Be careful of any deals you see out there on anything that is Verizon 3G. Verizon is shutting 3G down end of 2019. Also, I'd stay away from any of the "cheap" ones. Have not had good luck with them. Just my thoughts.

15-Jun-18
Thanks for the input. A couple of buddies I have use them consistently and I believe one is the Blackhawk the other is a Spartan . Thanks again

16-Jun-18
The worst part about them is sitting at work and getting a pic of something you would love to see in person. Hard to stay on task at work after that - lol!

16-Jun-18
Removed my own smart ass remarks.

19-Jun-18
A buddy runs the Bushnell cell cameras, you have to pic which carrier. The price has been going down on them

21-Jun-18
A lot of areas I hunt don't get service so they'd be pointless. It would be a great tool monitor your driveway at home though with all the thefts and trespassing that goes on.

21-Jun-18

Kick'em up's embedded Photo
Kick'em up's embedded Photo
I use a Spartan and have for 3 years. Good pics and great battery life of the Lithium Batteries. That said Verizon will not longer be supporting 3G service for older camera after Dec 2019 I believe maybe sooner. Spartan is offering a discount on a 4G camera for guys with 3G that are original owners with proof and you get to keep the #G cam too. I got 2 new 4G cameras on order now. I can use them when away to monitor unwanted visitors on my farm.

21-Jun-18
Thanks for the input and good luck guys . Technology has come along way. Years ago I installed clock drives onto the bottom of a five gallon buckets. Attached the buckets to the sides of trees. I then would run trip strings across bait pile area back to bucket and tape the string to the battery in the clock . Hogs would come in and trip string,pull battery and stop clock !!! Then it was on .

22-Jun-18
Are those guys mushroom hunting?

22-Jun-18
new jersey deer hunters i think ( just kidden slate )

• Sitka Gear