M.P. 22-Jun-18
sundaynwv 22-Jun-18
Ron Miller 24-Jun-18
Babysaph 24-Jun-18
JayD 24-Jun-18
Babysaph 24-Jun-18
Ron Miller 25-Jun-18
21-Jun-18
Ok I know we have had our disagreements and auguements in the past but I think your site has really just went off the deep end. I have not checked out your page for awhile and I had a friend tell me about someone posting an article that I just had to read on your FB page. Seriously an article that condemns farting at deer camp! It suggest not bringing foods that cause gas! You all have just lost your minds!!! This is just a joke guys - hope others will roll with it. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

21-Jun-18

gobbler's Link

21-Jun-18
Deer get used to the smell when they are around it a lot . If it didn't smell like that then they would be on edge here at my place.

22-Jun-18
How does Ron Miller kill all those deer then?

22-Jun-18
My guess,it would be easy to kill a woozy deer and probably after taco night a nearly dead deer.

22-Jun-18
Just because something was posted on the site does not mean its advocated by the group. Thoughts shared do not make them our thoughts.

24-Jun-18
Remember when Will, Clint Eastwood told Ned, I AINT like that no more !! ?????? That’s me, I’m a Reformed man !! hahaha

24-Jun-18
Good to hear Ron. Lol

24-Jun-18
Ron - my father and my uncle (his brother in law) were best friends and hunting buddies. We were at a family gathering and someone Said something about passing gas and dad said he didn’t anymore - my uncle chimed in and said and he doesn’t any less as well either!

24-Jun-18
Ron is the master. One of my other buddies called Ron out one time on a trip. Ron shut him down real fast. Lol

25-Jun-18
Awwwww I ain’t so Great !! lol lol lol

• Sitka Gear