Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Two new 3 yr CBA members
Two new 3 yr CBA members
We did good work at the CPW annual Sheep and Goat Orientation where 250 hunter came to get advice and information concerning the species and areas they will be hunting Big Horn sheep and Mt goats. Some of these hunters have been waiting for 15 or more year to draw a sheep ram tag and a few less years for a Mt. Goat tag.

I had 9 bow hunters either sign up for the first time, a CBA membership, and of those, three were new members with a 3 yr membership. All in all, the membership years totaled 19 years.

The CBA has contributed to and supported this annual Orientation for over 20 years. It allows the CBA to gain support, make our Mission available to others hunters and even new staff members of the CPW. I was able to give a 10 minute presentation to the group of over 200 hunters about the CBA and its goals and its mission and then offered a few tips I had used on both my Sheep and Goat hunt years before, as I was successful.

I handed out many CBA Magazines and talked with many other hunters. A good day.

my best, Paul

24-Jun-18
good job Paul much appreciated your time and afford.

24-Jun-18
Good job Paul. Wish I could have been there!

24-Jun-18
Paul,

As always thanks for all the time you give to the CBA.

24-Jun-18
pav. one could just feel the excitement, electricity and anticipation in the air.

25-Jun-18
Thanks Paul!

25-Jun-18
thank you.

25-Jun-18
Thanks for all you do Paul! You are a great ambassador for the CBA, and our sport!

• Sitka Gear