tradi-doerr 25-Jun-18
Robinhood 25-Jun-18
Robinhood 25-Jun-18
Treeline 25-Jun-18
JLeMieux 26-Jun-18
stillhunter 28-Jun-18
stillhunter 28-Jun-18
24-Jun-18
Another year came and went but the shoot continued it's reputation as the premier traditional shoot. Especially liked the new format with a food vendor and ice cream social on Saturday night. The ranges were excellent! Weather was near perfect. Got to see some old friends, broke bread, drank a little whiskey and we played some bluegrass together Friday & Saturday night. The fact that the wife won one of the pre-registration raffles for an RTIC cooler made it even better. Thanks to all who put this together. GREAT JOB!!!

24-Jun-18

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Fun shoot. Laid back, lots of great 3D courses, fun novelty shoots, beautiful setting. Thanks to all those that put in the hard work to pull it off. You can tell a lot of people who care work their hind ends off to make it happen. Most folks shooting for fun but some competitive stuff for those wanting it.

Now I just need to get my 11 year old to teach me whatever the heck I taught him that gave him good form.

A big thanks to CTAS and all the vendors.

24-Jun-18
It is a lot of work, thanks for the feedback. We were hoping to have two food vendors but one bailed at the last minute. Should be better next year as this set up was new to the vendor too. Always a good time and fun to see old friends and meet new folks.

25-Jun-18
Hey Mark, please pass on my feedback to the rest of the board. The 14 attendees in my camp felt the same way, as well as a majority of the folks we spoke to. Thanks again for a GREAT JOB!

25-Jun-18

Stix's embedded Photo
CTAS Bluegrass whiskey band!
Stix's embedded Photo
CTAS Bluegrass whiskey band!
Our bluegrass ensemble

25-Jun-18
As always, the board members and volunteers did another great job of putting together and hosting the CTAS high country shoot. Just wish I could have stayed for the whole weekend and visited longer with old friends, next year!

25-Jun-18

Robinhood's embedded Photo
Another awesome shoot put on by the good folks at the CTAS! Thanks for doing what you do to make this happen. Can't wait until next year

25-Jun-18

25-Jun-18
A little dry and dusty up there this year with a bit of a windstorm thrown in Saturday evening that added to the excitement! Amazing how much this shoot has grown over the last 26 years. Has been and will continue to be one of the best gatherings for bow shooters anywhere!

26-Jun-18
I went last year for the first time. Couldn't make it this year but should be able to make the trip next summer. Can't wait to get back out there.

28-Jun-18

28-Jun-18

stillhunter's embedded Photo
stillhunter's embedded Photo
What a great gathering. It doesn't get much better than all the good friends and family together. Here's a picture of 'nine' grandsons who had a great time!

• Sitka Gear