Factory rat 29-Jun-18
Bows the way 29-Jun-18
ground hunter 30-Jun-18
Bows the way 01-Jul-18
ground hunter 09-Jul-18
Bows the way 10-Jul-18
Bows the way 10-Jul-18
25-Jun-18
How does this work do you get an email if your drawn anyone know.

25-Jun-18
How does this work do you get an email if your drawn anyone know.

25-Jun-18
You can check on line..... the results are posted now...... I don’t have the link..... but you can google Michigan bear/elk drawing results.....

25-Jun-18
So i check online and both my daughter and myself it says that my sportsman id number can't be found so is what does that mean. I kept my receipts.

25-Jun-18
Hmmm. ....... you are out of state and have a Michigan Sportsman’s card.... right ?? Did you enter all of the numbers with no spaces ??

25-Jun-18
Disregard my last.... I’m getting the same statement when I load my kids sportscard numbers.... must be a glitch on the DNRs end..... maybe try calling them....??

25-Jun-18
All customer service reps are busy leave a message and the in box is full. Guessing theres a problem.

26-Jun-18
Imagine that. Watch all info will have been lost. Seeing That I have 12 points waiting withdrawing Baldwin in a couple years.

26-Jun-18
My daughter will have 14 pp's for next year. She was too busy to do it this year.

26-Jun-18
They have something posted on line on the elk hunting digest about the problems with getting results if you have a sportsman’s card..... and the jammed up phone lines..... it basically says to check back next week.......

Dang John....... she can pretty much pick whatever hunt she wants with 14..........

26-Jun-18
Ya, she can. We'll be hunting down the road from the house.

I have spoken to the license folks in Lansing a few times in the past as I have both the drives license and DNR sports card. They gal told me both numbers are supposed to registered to the owner of the numbers in the computer system. I had her look me up and I was under both.

28-Jun-18
if your a resident, why not ask for 3rd period, you will get that fairly regular..... as the NR goes, they list how many tags available, and its not many, but you can check for the unit you are interested in

28-Jun-18
Don't know if it will work but try your drivers license number as your ID . Is that the number that is printed on Michigan hunting/ fishing licenses you have purchased in the past?

29-Jun-18
I believe they have the problems with the sportscards fixed....... I was able to get the results for my kids using their sportscard numbers......

29-Jun-18
Well i didnt draw again on 7 pionts for Newberry. This is crazy.

29-Jun-18
You are right on the cusp for getting a tag for the first hunt.... in 2017,, It took 7-8 points to draw the first hunt...... So everyone with 8 points got a tag and some people with 7 did......

You had enough points to draw the 2nd hunt which starts September 15th......... But you put that hunt as your second choice...... If you enter two choices,,, Your second choice will ONLY be considered after people who made that 2nd season as their FIRST choice are awarded tags....... hence you struck out......

If you had made one choice and chose the second season you would have drawn a tag..... Sorry.

29-Jun-18
Good info big Bear I did not know thats how the second choice worked. I didn't draw my second choice a few years ago and had enough points to do so. I drew 3rd hunt for Newberry this year.

29-Jun-18
I knew that i was wanting that week without the dogs running around. Looking at it i could have drawn last year 2nd season too. I just want that week before the dogs get out.

30-Jun-18
I like 3rd period

01-Jul-18
I guess i should take what i can get rt.

09-Jul-18
For those who have a tag, I saw a bear yesterday and the second time I have seen him, cross FR 16 south of Tepee Lake in Iron County, south of Kenton, this bear is a bus.... truly a bruiser, maybe 600....... I doubt now I will see him again, but he is a rareity

10-Jul-18
Im sure he didnt get that size from being dumb. Hope someone out smarts him.

10-Jul-18
Im sure he didnt get that size from being dumb. Hope someone out smarts him.

• Sitka Gear