Belchertown Bowman 25-Jun-18
Will 25-Jun-18
Belchertown Bowman 25-Jun-18
25-Jun-18

Belchertown Bowman's embedded Photo
UGH!
UGH!
So my target is next to my shed,... I was shooting over the weekend and screwed up a shot real bad and it went into my shed.

It struck the first oil container (full of used motor oil) and went through it striking another container (also full of used motor oil). The arrow lodged stuck in both.

In a panic I looked it over and realized they were not even leaking a bit of oil,.. perfect seal around the arrow.

The real story is how we got the problem dealt with,.. without a major mess LOLOL

25-Jun-18
Double contractor bag everything and slide the arrow out. Pop a hole in the bag(s) and drain into another container. Throw bag(s) out, recycle oil, practice more ;).

25-Jun-18
Belch, I got a good one. Last season I was heading out for an afternoon sit, figured I would take a quick shot at my target, which was sitting in my garage. Arrow goes through the target and lodges into my brand new cartridge pool filters. Did not tell my wife about it until we opened the pool this season. Needless to say she was not happy that I used a $400 filter as my backstop.

25-Jun-18

Manged to do this too this weekend,..
Manged to do this too this weekend,..

25-Jun-18
Boy BB, that's a greasy situation. Buckshot had a slick idea to fix it though.... Bad, I know... My humor is bad...

Best to start aiming for different spots with each shot... that's going to get spendy :)

25-Jun-18
Ya I started do that rotating where I shoot,.. guess that's why those bags have those 4 quadrant targets,.. duh!

• Sitka Gear