fubar racin 01-Aug-18
Wapitichaser 01-Aug-18
Wapitichaser 01-Aug-18
Wapitidung 02-Aug-18
Wapitidung 10-Aug-18
Wapitidung 16-Aug-18
Proto 19-Aug-18
25-Jun-18
FYI All big game licenses started mailing June 22, 2018. All licenses will be in the mail by Friday June 29th, 2018. Licenses are not considered lost in the mail until 30 days after the mailing date.

25-Jun-18
Thanks for heads up

26-Jun-18
I was wondering. Thanks for the update.

12-Jul-18
They just told me the same thing. Funny that deer went out first, antelope a couple days later and moose a couple days after antelope. I received my deer and moose tags but nothing on the antelope. We probably have the world's worst mailman in our area. We are constantly taking mail to other neighbors that were mistakenly put in our mail box. Hopefully, some neighbor didn't throw my antelope tag in the trash. Some months we don't receive our VISA statements but we pay by computer anyway. What I don't like is that some neighbor is reading our statements. We and other neighbors have complained about our mailman but the post office just doesn't care (damn unions).

12-Jul-18
I'm not sure how this works but it seems that a license never received by the customer should not be subject to a reissue fee.

13-Jul-18
Longcruise, I’m not sure if they’ll change things, but in the past I have not received tags. I went to the Cpw office and they replaced without a fee. You have to sign a form saying you never received it and that you aren’t lying.

13-Jul-18
anyone receive a duplicate deer tag, just picked mine up today and I got two deer tags in the mail...on hold with CPW to find out what I should do...good luck to everyone this fall!

13-Jul-18
Just shoot one deer?

13-Jul-18
They'll probably tell you to round file one

13-Jul-18
Just shoot two deer.

13-Jul-18
My buddy got a duplicate Elk tag yesterday

13-Jul-18
He musta got mine cause I haven't received mine yet.

13-Jul-18
Mine showed up today

13-Jul-18
Sounds like a cluster. Have heard of lots of guys getting two or three of the same tags. I would fill both deer tags since you got two. Hopefully my elk tag shows up before season starts.

13-Jul-18
I don’t have my Wyoming pronghorn tag yet. Season starts August 15.

But I’m not calling them and I’m not worried

13-Jul-18
they asked me to mail it back to them (just did) so they can talk with the vendor about the issue...not gonna shoot two deer, I work in the hunting industry, my company doesn't need that kind of PR...:)

13-Jul-18
what does it mean when they sent me tags, and then the same tags 3 days later....?

13-Jul-18
I can't say it on a pubic forum

13-Jul-18
I can't say it on a pubic forum

14-Jul-18
This is the same vendor as Kansas uses for their tags. They are terrible. They also issued 2 bucks tags to a bunch of KS NR's 2 years ago during their first year of their contract. They are slow and not very efficient with lots of mistakes.

Not that I really need it now but I still don't have my elk tag. Need to turn it in before the 25th but I may not even have it in hand to do it by then?

Hopefully WY doesn't go to this vendor. WY does a great job on their own.

14-Jul-18
I still don't have my elk tag either.

CBA is currently asking for an archery spring turkey season that starts 7 days prior to the existing season. CPW has identified their ability to get licenses out sooner as a concern. Sure appears to be an honest and accurate answer.

19-Jul-18
Was at the CPW today and 2 guys were turning in one of their 2 tags they were sent for the same thing. The staff seemed like they were dealing with many of these. I hate the fact they are using the same vendor as KS is with all the issues. Hopefully they get the bugs worked out.

19-Jul-18
As I said - I got the envelope last week. I saw the telltale "green" inside, so I didn't bother opening & checking it. The Good news - they got mine right. 2018 EE000U1A - E/S OTC Archery. No bad news. Hopefully it will be the same for most. Thanks for the reminder - I wouldn't have thought to confirm it.

19-Jul-18
Im 28 days from hunting pronghorn in WY and I still dont have my tag

24-Jul-18
July 24 and no elk tag. I know, its "in the mail."

24-Jul-18
Wife got duplicate deer tags. Still waiting for my elk tag.

25-Jul-18
Guy in another site called, they told him it was mailed on the 29th. Might be time for you guys to call

25-Jul-18
Called yesterday. They told me to call back Aug6 if I do not get my elk tag. They charged my card for the tag. Cutting it a little close.

25-Jul-18
I got elk, deer, and antelope all within the last 3 weeks...

31-Jul-18
Still no tag. I'll give it a few more days and then make a call.

Wap

01-Aug-18
Heck your lucky retired-11-2000 at the foco office they said id have to make the 90 minute drive to foco on the 6th and fill out a form to get the tag she got really confused when i asked what if i was a non res would i have to make a special trip across the country because they can't figure out how the mail works?

01-Aug-18
Talked to CPW in Denver yesterday on my daughters missing 4th season rifle cow tag. Was told it mailed June 30 ?? and promptly emailed me a lost in the mail form. Sounds like they’re licking a lot of stamps on duplicate licenses. A call is warranted if you haven’t received yours, unless you have more faith and patience than me...

01-Aug-18
Talked to CPW in Denver yesterday on my daughters missing 4th season rifle cow tag. Was told it mailed June 30 ?? and promptly emailed me a lost in the mail form. Sounds like they’re licking a lot of stamps on duplicate licenses. A call is warranted if you haven’t received yours, unless you have more faith and patience than me...

02-Aug-18
Just got off the phone with CDOW. They told me the LAST batch of Elk tags went out July 6th and that CDOW has to give the PO 30 days to deliver. If I have not received my tag by Aug. 6th, I can then go to any CDOW Office, fill out a lost in the mail form, and be issued a replacement tag on the spot.

Wap.

10-Aug-18
So Tuesday I got online and ordered a small game tag. Got it today in the mail. Still no elk tag.

What a joke.

16-Aug-18
Finally got my tag in the mail yesterday! Amazing.

19-Aug-18
Went to CPW a couple days ago in Steamboat and filled out the lost in mail form. Got my elk license finally!

• Sitka Gear