Come november 26-Jun-18
Moons22 26-Jun-18
mboudreau 26-Jun-18
Jebediah 26-Jun-18
Ungie01201 27-Jun-18
Belchertown Bowman 27-Jun-18
26-Jun-18

Belchertown Bowman's Link
Probably one of Moonz ancestors would be my guess,..

Just saying,... ?

26-Jun-18
interesting....

26-Jun-18
That's pretty cool. Wonder if they used the persistence hunting style some native tribes used or still use, exhaust the animal, then kill it at close range... Or if they wounded it other ways and finished it off that way (up close).

26-Jun-18
Wow really cool... if you recall I asked about spear hunting (illegal in mass)... would love to try it. Cool article

26-Jun-18
“Capable of complex social behavior “. Does that mean a bunch of fat broads came out of the cave next door, and protested hunting?

26-Jun-18
CN, do you think they dyed their fur pink and blue too?

26-Jun-18
ah yes moons, I forgot the spear (throwing) post, maybe we should bump that for good summer reading? And " complex social behavior " essentially means after the hunt they cooked venison on an open fire, sat around a crude table on a dirt covered floor drinking home brew and telling jokes... Wait a second, I just described my friends deer camp in Vt>> Go figure!

26-Jun-18
Saw a video of a guy getting one with a spear. He pretty much threw it straight down. It was remarkable.

27-Jun-18
That Tim Wells guys spears and blowguns everything now... the spear footage is pretty amazing. I saw on FB he just blow gun darted a big black bear.

27-Jun-18

Belchertown Bowman's Link
This guy puts a camera on the spear,.. and kills a deer! Crazy footage.

• Sitka Gear