TT-Pi 29-Jun-18
stillhunter 29-Jun-18
Will 29-Jun-18
Let's Go 29-Jun-18
Notme 30-Jun-18
TT-Pi 30-Jun-18
Belchertown Bowman 30-Jun-18
29-Jun-18
So it finally happened to me,.. I ran into a crazy anti on my local nieghborhood forum.

I cut and copied the thread here for all you to get some humor,.. I am the second poster,... and the guy at the bottom. A&J is the crazy "Bloodlust" poster in the middle.

OK you all said/explained this to me a while a ago,.. I just never witnessed it myself,.. I have to say ,.. Sheepishly,.. "Um,.. ya you guys are right,.. Sorry for not believing all your hype about antis,.. "

Here is the start of the Thread:----------------

We just saw As we were going out of our driveway a large gray-ish and white dog looking animal that was too big to be a coyote. A wolf? (Allen and Old Enfield rd)

scott karen scott karen, Sheffield·2d ago As an avid hunter and one who spends a lot of time in the woods there are wolves in the area but they are very rare. Similar to mountain lion, they are around but very rare. So it is possible you saw a wolf.

TorresHatch Fam TorresHatch Fam, Sheffield·2d ago From the articles I’ve found online and being next to the Quabbin, apparently it has been documented that people having encounters (although rare) with Gray Wolves. The Husky theory is also plausible

Nancy Shafer Nancy Shafer, Sheffield·1d ago Alaskan Malamute breed is larger than a Huskie, and has the white feet, chest, mask, etc. Could be?

A & J ST. PETER A & J ST. PETER, Sheffield·1d ago So let me guess, the "avid hunter" plans to illegally shoot this animal in a bloodlust for a trophy in the wall, instead of allowing it to live its life peacefully? Too bad people trophies are illegal. Yes I know I know..but it's dangerous. Aren't we all?

A & J ST. PETER A & J ST. PETER, Sheffield·1d ago Better make sure it is not one of my large husky/shepherd dogs

TorresHatch Fam TorresHatch Fam, Sheffield·16h ago Wow! Really? AMAZING!!! Thanks Henry!

Olivia Frazier Olivia Frazier, Sheffield·1h ago So this is who is doing lots of the howling I hear at night!!

scott karen scott karen, Sheffield·4m agoNew Hello A&J,

I have found in life it is usually not a good ideal to blanket people into negative stereo types for no apparent reason. You immediately assume if I am a hunter,.. I am going to poach this animal at night with "Blood lust". Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

You say,.. "Too bad people trophies are illegal"? Are you kidding me? It sounds like if anyone has an abnormal blood lust you should consider your public statements. And no,.. not all humans are dangerous as you once again categorize us all into your world view.

I am a hunter who hunts deer and turkey for consumption and for the love of the sport. I do not break laws and my license fees support public conservation throughout the state.

Maybe you just had a bad day when you typed all that,.. we all have those. God bless you A&J and your family.

29-Jun-18
Well played BB. Perfect score!

29-Jun-18
Perfect response

29-Jun-18
well played...

29-Jun-18
Getting some thanks on that forum for my response,.. curious if that poster responds to my rebuttle,..

He sounds kinda crazy,.. hope he doesn't put a round into my house,..

29-Jun-18
Maybe put up a cool-aid stand where the crazies are likely to be grazing ( like a food plot for anti's) put out a Trail cam and keep a file.

On the more serious side, perhaps you should alert the police to this veiled threat. It borders on "hate speech".

29-Jun-18
How much you wanna bet AJ is a democrat

29-Jun-18
How much you wanna bet AJ is a democrat

29-Jun-18
I respect you B.B. for just playing it cool and being a bigger person. Me on the other hand I just cant do it. I believe its important to have a plan when it comes to anti's, because most are just hypocrites that haven't taken the time to think about were in the food chain they really are. when people tell me how cruel it is to kill poor defenseless animals I ask them if they are vegetarians? ....NO your not, oh I see.....You just some how think walking into a grocery store and picking up a pack of poor defenseless meat that was electrocuted to death by the thousands and feed threw an assembly line of death makes you better than me just because you didn't see it happen. you know what me and you are different I choose to be a part of feeding my family clean health meat, you....you... just pretend that meat on your plate didn't die for you. If that doesn't work just ask then where they stand on abortion :]

29-Jun-18
The real point Team Bowhunters on this forum,.. is to point out how silly he is to all the other people reading that, and there are many.

By being kind and him being sorta crazy,.. it helps us all.

This is how we must all act if we are to shift public opinion,.. (or at the least hold the wall) let the crazy folks hang themselves,.. don't let them trick you into doing the same.

Remember it is a mind game ,.. and our minds must be strong.

PS I am not even religious but I thought that was a nice ending point/comment,.. (Sorry Pi).

Keep sharp all,.. Still suprised to see this,.. you guys were right,.. I am still a liberal damn it,.. with an AR15 and a hunter!!!! LMAO!!!

29-Jun-18
"Blood lust".... (as he bites into a hamburger he cooked on the grill).....

29-Jun-18
No need to say sorry to me BB. I'm not "religious" either. But I'm sure that Jesus was who and what He said He is. Youll have to take it up with Him.

If your not a believer than your "God bless" to the Anti A&J and family is a bit disingenuous.

May the Lord bless you with truth and all His gifts BB.

29-Jun-18
has hooves and chews cud = food

29-Jun-18
I like the approach BB. Most people are middle of the road, a person willing to jump you like that, it stands out to the middle of the road folks. Thus your respectful response is really solid.

29-Jun-18
Maybe the "wolf" will eat her pet............. Let's Go

30-Jun-18
"avid hunter" plans to illegally shoot this animal in a bloodlust for a trophy in the wall,

Im not sure about you guys but down here we ( in this case) put them on the wall..saves on compound and labor fees...lol

You done good kid!!

30-Jun-18
This is about Law. We have the law on our side and we operate within that law. ( we also have Gods blessing )

The tactic used by that kind of irrational person ( the Anti in this case ) is to inflame and berate. Often setting up a straw man argument which makes false assumptions that are presented as true or factual and then bases the rest of the assault on that. Typical of the far left progressive mindset. (not a true liberal or Dem. value ,I would presume )

Sadly it is a political/fake-news norm that has trickled down into our culture. Or more likely raised up into it by a people with small minds and ugly values. When facts and truth are not on their side they resort to emotional fighting.

30-Jun-18
Pretty quiet on that post,.. I checked today to see if Bloodlust was back,.. the only post was this. But the guy thinks I am a girl LOL had that plenty with my my Name over the years,.. LOL

Gary Czupkiewicz, Sheffield·11h ago Well said Karen. Bravo for taking the high road and not taking this idiots bait and lowering yourself to his level.

I filed a complaint with nextdoor against the hater that made the offensive comment.

They should be banned from this site.

• Sitka Gear