Knight Archer 08-Jul-20
Knight Archer 08-Jul-20
Nocturnal II 10-Jul-20
Bowman 04-Dec-21
Bowman 22-Dec-21
billwest525 13-Apr-22
ArtemCR 29-Nov-22
01-Jul-18
Guys , looking for info on any shops or clubs around Dallas, thanks.

01-Jul-18
Guys , looking for info on any shops or clubs around Dallas, thanks.

03-Jul-18
ibatx.org

07-Jul-18
Check out Cinnamon Creek Ranch, its close by

15-Jul-18
Which side of Dallas?

07-Oct-18
IBA is the club I belong to and all my business goes to Alvarado Archery in Alvarado.

06-Mar-19
You can search them on Tripadvisor.com

06-Mar-19
But as a college student, I can say with confidence that when the sun sets, there is no shortage of adventures in Dallas. From karaoke nights with locals to rooftop parties. If you like live music, you should go to the Granada Theater on Greenville Avenue in East Dallas. Also, you should visit Trees and The Bomb Factory to spend the night there - these places embody the musical history of the Deep Ellum area and weekly represent national and international artists. Here I even wrote a review article about the Dallas nightlife.

08-Jul-20
Check out Bow Barn near wolfe city, east of Dallas. Laurie is a competitive shooter and very knowledgeable on bows. They have a 3D range there also.

08-Jul-20
Check out Texins Archery Club also. Indoor and outdoor ranges

10-Jul-20

04-Dec-21

Bowman's Link
Great thread, love it for a wide range of thoughts and a great amount of information, going to use it to order an essay at wiseessays on a similar topic as I need to write it on my exam, thank you for the thread!

22-Dec-21

Bowman's Link
Nice thread! Join the CryptoRobotics. We are not just about trading and investing in crypto. We want each of us to have a choice. We do our part to ensure that millions of people have a sense of security and the ability to manage their lives on their own.

13-Apr-22

billwest525's Link
Thanks for the opportunity to post here! I like this forum!

29-Nov-22

ArtemCR's Link
I tried this service: https://cryptoprognostic.com/ Automatic cryptocurrency trading. Benefit from 3 to 25% per month* Create orders automatically and we trade for you. Suitable for everyone and does not require special knowledge. A unique online algorithm analyzes transactions and orders for a pair, compares previous trading data, takes into account the volatility of key coins and makes a recommendation to buy a coin or token online. You can also enable automated trading.

• Sitka Gear