Amoebus 03-Jul-18
Paul@thefort 03-Jul-18
Stoneman 03-Jul-18
Treeline 03-Jul-18
Paul@thefort 03-Jul-18
Adventurewriter 03-Jul-18
Adventurewriter 03-Jul-18
02-Jul-18
Okay longshot...but what the heck...I am starting a creative project and need some wings and I think Eurasian dove wings are just the ticket...you can hunt them year round and maybe some do...maybe not...I would need them frozen or fresh not dried......

Thanks,

Ted

02-Jul-18
I'll break out the pellet rifle, they are always hanging around my place...

02-Jul-18
Cool about seven sets would be awesome!!!! I heard they are good to eat too!!!

02-Jul-18
one does not need a small game license to hunt them, no limit on bag limits or season.

02-Jul-18
ECD are closer to pigeon to me than mourning dove size wise. They taste the same wrapped in bacon and stuffed in a pepper.

02-Jul-18
Got a buddy in AZ that shoots them and pigeons by the 100’s with his pellet gun at feedlots.

Should be plenty around feedlots up here in CO.

Got a pellet gun, Ted?

02-Jul-18

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
here is one that will not be available

02-Jul-18
Nice pic Paul

02-Jul-18
Redtail hawk favorite food. Nice pic Paul

02-Jul-18
Awesome picture, Paul!

02-Jul-18
Not to be too nit-picky, but in the interest of accuracy, that is actually a Coopers Hawk. Maybe we could teach them to take down another invasive species, the wild horse.

03-Jul-18
Tavis...I only wish I had an afternoon to go old school back to my youth and b-b gun killing...just too busy...I figured you might long bow wing shoot them for me...head shots of course...

03-Jul-18
Amazing how they have flourished here in just 20 years. First time I saw one I had to look it up. Raptors are taking full advantage of the new menu but don't seem to be making a dent.

03-Jul-18
Brun - I think Paul wanted you to look lower in his picture...

03-Jul-18
I know this there use to be Morning Doves in the neighborhood but since the arrival of the Collared Dove, I have not seen or heard to many Morning Doves. I try to bow shoot the Collared Doves at the bird feeder but they are soooo spooky they hardly ever give me a chance unless the wind is blowing and then almost like a Pronghorn, they drink and then they are gone quickly. Maybe I need to get a pet Goopers Hawk.

03-Jul-18
Paul, a 4-10 will solve the wind issue... same in my neighborhood, hardly ever see or hear a morning dove since the collard doves pushed them out. If they didn't moan like &@%# I suppose I could get used to them. Can't shoot them in the city even with a pellet gun.

I dont see to many coopers hawks in the neighborhood either. Thought at first it might be a sharp shinned but the size and grey cap were the tell. Nice photo.

03-Jul-18
Think your spell checker got that one Paul - Coopers?

Now that would be pretty cool to hunt those Eurasian birds with falcons/hawks!

03-Jul-18

maybe this guy could get the job accomplished
maybe this guy could get the job accomplished
and when in Mexico, do what the birds there do....
and when in Mexico, do what the birds there do....

03-Jul-18
Hey lets not get off track!!!! ahahahah Wings????? Pretty sure I was sitting next to you paul when you took the eagle tree shot...

03-Jul-18
Hey lets not get off track!!!! ahahahah Wings????? Pretty sure I was sitting next to you paul when you took the eagle tree shot...

• Sitka Gear