camoguy123 05-Jul-18
camoguy123 05-Jul-18
camoguy123 05-Jul-18
02-Jul-18

camoguy123's embedded Photo
Hi All, just checking in to see if anyone would like to buy one of my Pine Hoodies before the hunting season? They are $39 each. I have a few left now in various sizes, L, XL and XXL but not many. I am also getting ready to place an order and wanted to see who may want one? Once I place the order, I would expect them to arrive by August if I ordered them this month. They are made of cotton non insulated and have kangaroo pockets/hood and draw string. This new pine design conceals great up this way especially if you hunt pine woods. Id like to get about 15-20 people that are interested and willing to prepay through my site before placing the new order. Site is truelifecamo.com. Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested and to discuss sizes and any other questions you may have about them. Again, I have a few left now and can maybe meet up if you are not far from Bridgewater. FYI- I am a local hunter from the Bridgewater area as some of you may already know since my last couple posts. Hope to get some interest. Thanks

03-Jul-18
Love the detail but way too dark. In the tree you'd be a blob. If I had one I'd tie dye it w bleach and then you'd have something!

05-Jul-18
Happy 4th!. Its actually lighter than it looks. must be the camera angle. I will find another to post. Thanks.

05-Jul-18

Here's the pine hoody in some small pines where there is sun and shade. I am about 20 yards away from the hoody. Can you find it? The design pattern is larger so that at a distance it does not look like a blob at all. That was what I didnt like about other camos, is the blob affect, mine doesnt look like a blob at a distance. Check out my site for more pics. truelifecamo.com. Thanks

05-Jul-18

Here's the pine hoody in some small pines where there is sun and shade. I am about 20 yards away from the hoody. Can you find it? The design pattern is larger so that at a distance it does not look like a blob at all. That was what I didnt like about other camos, is the blob affect, mine doesnt look like a blob at a distance. Check out my site for more pics. truelifecamo.com. Thanks

05-Jul-18

Here is another while turkey hunting. I took a pic of my son setting up. And no, the dark blobs to the right was not him. Hes about 40 yards out walking to a spot.
Here is another while turkey hunting. I took a pic of my son setting up. And no, the dark blobs to the right was not him. Hes about 40 yards out walking to a spot.

• Sitka Gear