Contributors to this thread:
Huntskifishcook 02-Jul-18
Will 02-Jul-18
Huntskifishcook 04-Jul-18
Buckshot89 06-Jul-18
Huntskifishcook 07-Jul-18
02-Jul-18

Huntskifishcook's Link
I'm a total hunting podcast junkie and this might be one of the better ones I've listened to regarding hunting in today's political enviornment, voting that is many times controlled by city folk and what we can do to ensure that not only can our great grand children look forward to hunting, but there are still animals around to hunt.

02-Jul-18
I do enjoy a few podcasts, Ill check it out. Thanks HFSC!

04-Jul-18
It's a good one, Will.

I know we have a couple groups helping to push legislation like crossbows and Sunday hunting in Mass, but does anyone know if we have any sort of group advocating and informing for us against anti propoganda? Or a plan in place for when they come to take away different forms of hunting?

06-Jul-18
HSFC. People just monitor Anti-hunting/Anti-Gun social media accounts and share the info on other pro hunting/pro gun social media accounts that way people get informed. I've shared a few things regarding Anti coyote hunting pages and groups organizing an assembly outside a business somewhere on other pro hunting facebook groups I belong to in order to get people locally involved in counter assemblies. Seems to work for now. On the big picture side I'm not sure of any political advocates for that kind of stuff.

07-Jul-18
Thanks for the response, Joe. This stuff has really interested me recently, because there is always a battle being fought somewhere. British Columbia just lost its grizzly hunt, Maine's bear hunt has been on the ballot twice and New Jersey will more than likely have it's last bear hunt this year with the governor running on a "no bear hunting" platform, despite wildlife biologists urging the public to continue the much needed hunt. We all know none of these anti campaigns are waged with facts, but their emotional appeal is quite effective at swaying the opinion of the general public. Fortunately, their case crumbles easily when presented with facts, but getting those facts to the public in a digestible format isn't easy.

• Sitka Gear