Brooktrout59 03-Jul-18
spike78 03-Jul-18
arch2112 06-Jul-18
Buckshot89 06-Jul-18
spike78 06-Jul-18
Buckshot89 08-Jul-18
02-Jul-18

spike78's Link
Not a mech fan but these new heads look intriguing to me. Check them out. I like that you can buy whatever amount you want and not the usual 3.

02-Jul-18

spike78's Link
Not a mech fan but these new heads look intriguing to me. Check them out. I like that you can buy whatever amount you want and not the usual 3.

03-Jul-18
Spike are those basically the "new" Ulmer Edge heads? I'm not sure how I like that pivoting thing, I've always blown through bone pretty well. But they look sturdy as heck for a mech head.

03-Jul-18
Yeah I did read they are the new Ulmer head. They do look stout I’m just wondering why all these mech heads have such thin blades. I bet these are more stout then Rage though.

03-Jul-18
interesting. I'll stick to my NAP Spitfire Maxx.

03-Jul-18
Not with that long ass ferrule and the cut out for the o ring. The newer rages with titanium are a better design. Just my opinion though

03-Jul-18
I think on these notes I will stick to fixed. Iron Wills are looking damn good for my new bow.

03-Jul-18
I started out back in 2000 with Muzzy's but accuracy was problem.

Then in 2001 used original Nap Spitfire and could not believe how accurate they were. Shot my first deer with one but not full pass through on that or others shot with it.

When I started Bowhunting again these last few years have used Montecs exclusively and pass through almost always. Much more accurate than Muzzy's but not as good as those old Spitfires.

These look really like they would be really accurate and also pass through.

03-Jul-18
Try Slick Trick standards they should be as accurate as you need them to be and sharp as can be.

06-Jul-18
I tried the NAP Sling blade last year. Never shot one on a deer last year. Same design but lacks the oring, the ability for blades to lock together and the practice feature. It used some internal clip to retain the clips and it did the job. But the pivoting blades were essentially same. Flew nice and made a nice cut in my targets. Just never had the deer I wanted in bow range last year. I might pick up three of these to try.

06-Jul-18
If this thread is turning into a broad head discussion, I have these steel force phathead S.O.B broadheads that are truly indestructible. Shanked one into my shed and I dug it out with absolutely no flaws and it smacked a roofing nail through the siding on its way in. My gold tip insert was toast though.

06-Jul-18
Buckshot I was interested in those a few years ago but I was surprised they got bad reviews. Those things are solid looking.

08-Jul-18
Most of the bad reviews were from people that don’t really know how to tune their set up. Since it has a high surface area as a mainly fixed head people were complaining about accuracy a bunch. I like how I can tune them on broadhead qualified targets and practice a ton with them then still use them hunting because the edge they hold is incredible. All the broadheads I had gotten were within 0.00001 grains of each other as well. I’ll let you know how they do on an animal if I’m lucky enough to get a shot off at one.

• Sitka Gear