beebo 05-Jul-18
Bogie 05-Jul-18
MDcrazyman 20-Aug-18
Bogie 29-Aug-18
bigmanindc 13-Sep-18
Bogie 14-Sep-18
Bogie 14-Sep-18
05-Jul-18
I'm applying to hunt Sika and Whitetail in Blackwater, Maryland. Anyone ever hunt there? Any advice? Tips? Stories? Anything? Thanks.

05-Jul-18
there are several areas that are good. Get archery permit and you can explore a lot of spots. Be patient. 1st hour 10am, last hour of day are best. if windy walk around you can literally walk right up to them. they are very sneaky and quick, disappear in a heart beat. The best eating animal in the world. size are very small

20-Aug-18
Be prepared for the mosquitos man, they will kick your arse, Blackwater is really good place man, I would recommend taking a GPS because the grasses are so tall its super easy to get turned around. Mid October is best time the week during muzzle loader or during muzzleloader

29-Aug-18
The Biting flies are a big problem this year also. need a full head net to keep them off along with a therma cell or 2 got all my draws on Blackwater this year

13-Sep-18
On my bucket list!!!!!

14-Sep-18
WENT OUT LAST FRIDAY EVENING AND SATURDAY MORNING SAW1 EACH TIME NO SHOTS OPPURTUNITY BOTH WERE HINES.....

14-Sep-18
WENT OUT LAST FRIDAY EVENING AND SATURDAY MORNING SAW1 EACH TIME NO SHOTS OPPURTUNITY BOTH WERE HINES.....

• Sitka Gear