z hunter 11-Jul-18
z hunter 11-Jul-18
writer 12-Jul-18
Ksgobbler 12-Jul-18
leftee 14-Jul-18
Habitat 16-Jul-18
05-Jul-18

writer's Link
Tried this clothing this year with great successs. Impregnated permethrin tightly enough to last the life of the garment, 70-80 washings. I got the pull over so it slips on over anything, even shorts when it’s warm.

05-Jul-18
Now that's something I need! Thanks Writer!!!

05-Jul-18
J- buy permitthin and spray your boots, anything else you don’t but with elemi-tick. Huge believer in Permethrin. Bigger believer that ticks are a huge, huge danger most don’t take seriously enough.

06-Jul-18
Is the sizing pretty true in your opinion Michael? I am one that doesn't worry about ticks much because they aren't quite as bad out here, but certain years are and this stuff would come in handy.

06-Jul-18
The pullovers are elastic waistband so there’s quite a bit of stretch. I got a large to go over pants with 33-34” waist. Plenty of room.

06-Jul-18
I’ve been using permethrin. Saw a 90% reduction in ticks, but I always end up with a few. Last week I had 3 with permethrin pants tucked into permethrin socks. Heck I picked a some picking zucchini last night in the garden.

06-Jul-18
I agree that permethrin is the way to go, a high amount of deet works pretty well too, but it gets expensive after a while. I'll be treating several sets of clothes as August approaches and we head out to gets stands set for this fall. I have a good buddy who has battled limes disease for around 16 years and it's nothing to mess with!

06-Jul-18
I am beginning to think alot of them fall on you while in the trees as 80% of mine are on my head.I try to remember to spray and I still have had Lyme twice and rockey mountain once

10-Jul-18
I live in tick central along the banks of the Hudson river in NY. Permethrin works well but nothing is 100%. I sat in a turkey blind this spring with treated clothing and still came home with 3 deer ticks on my person. My buddy had probably 70 on his clothing in the same blind, bad news up here. Shawn

11-Jul-18
Ive been using a DOD permethrin/permanone formula since 06'. Cant think of ever having a tick if i wore the treated clothing.,.no chiggers either.

11-Jul-18
Ive been using a DOD permethrin/permanone formula since 06'. Cant think of ever having a tick if i wore the treated clothing.,.no chiggers either.

12-Jul-18
“DOD?”

12-Jul-18
Worked in the garden tonight. Came in to ankle itching. Pulled down my socks and ankle/foot covered with tiny ticks that were like a speck of dirt.

14-Jul-18
Used this the last few years and works well but not foolproof. Bad in SE KS where my land is but bad back home as well. I literally soak our jeans and outer garments with a permithrin formula,let them sit in big bags a day,dry out then use for about 4 washes n repeat. Many years ago my wife got Lymes and it changed,still changes,our lives drastically. Be careful!!!

16-Jul-18
I thought I had chiggers yesterday around my ankles and got to looking and I had around 30 of the tiniest ticks you could find.

• Sitka Gear