Ranger rick 07-Jul-18
Ranger rick 07-Jul-18
ColoBowman 08-Jul-18
JohnMC 08-Jul-18
Ranger rick 08-Jul-18
Ranger rick 08-Jul-18
07-Jul-18

07-Jul-18
I know it isnt bow hunting this time, but i drew a mulie early rifle tag in unit 65 for Sept. Just curious if anyone knows the status of the area as far as fires and moisture up high for horn growth this year? Thanks

08-Jul-18
My wife has an archery tag in 65, we just got back from a 3 day scouting trip. The moister situation really wasn't too bad to be honest. As for the deer I was rather disappointed as we saw a few good bucks but the overall population seemed really low.

08-Jul-18
Probably not the best place to ask about a rifle deer tag during archery season. Not a very popular thing around here. That and non residents ;)

08-Jul-18
I get that, but the brotherhood of hunters goes across the statelines in my opinion. I wish all hunters a good and safe trip no matter where you come from or where you hunt. You come to Minnesota and i would gladly give you advice! I would never expect or ask for specific spots.i am only asking for general info. I met my best hunting buddy on this site. He is from Wyoming and we chat frequently and are planning a future hunt together. I believe that is what this site is about I bowhunt 99% of the time. My bucket list consists of a mountable Mulie buck! I am 50 years old and i have waited 11 years for a tag like this. I love the mountains dont hate me cause i love to come spend time there. We have 10,000 lakes here come up and enjoy our beautiful county (and mosquitos) sometime!!

08-Jul-18
Good to hear there is moisture. I hope your wife gets a great buck and a lifetime of memories!

• Sitka Gear