codyg 09-Jul-18
mrw 13-Jul-18
lunker 13-Jul-18
lunker 13-Jul-18
codyg 15-Jul-18
lunker 15-Jul-18
codyg 16-Jul-18
08-Jul-18
Just moved to the area from Northern NH. Does anyone have any information on the canoe river. Looks like a walk in from the the Johnson property which according to what I found you cannot hunt on the Johnson Property (Or Johnson Acres). Trying to not break any of these MA laws. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

09-Jul-18
Go back north!! What're you doing!? Haha I have no idea but there are some guys from that area that I'm sure will chime in. Good luck

09-Jul-18
I scouted that out last year, PM me if you want. I moved to the other end of the state so I won't be hunting it

09-Jul-18
2x on Moon's comment!

09-Jul-18
I say go south or west screw the Northeast lol. Nice woods and fall but that’s where it all ends.

09-Jul-18
Trust me I would of stayed North if I could I went to college in IDAHO some of the best hunting I have ever experienced out there! Cougar I will PM you will likely be scouting it this weekend and maybe hockomock swamp as well. Thanks everyone!

13-Jul-18
I've hunted back there a few times. There are some deer, but it's pretty wet. One guy in a white Chevy p/u hunts it from 495. The dog walkers and hikers will freak out when they see you are hunting. I have had a trail camera messed with there, but not stolen.

13-Jul-18
the swamp in taunton /raynham is a big piece . I have seen big deer in there . You should def walk that area.

13-Jul-18
495 side and toad hill rd.

15-Jul-18
Thanks lunker will do. I can only imagine trying to drag a deer out infront of the dog walkers..

15-Jul-18
in between the pond and 495 .lots of sign left side back to 495

16-Jul-18
Perfect i will take a look appreciate it.

• Sitka Gear