Oklahoma
Contributors to this thread:
MDW 14-Jul-18
Crash 16-Jul-18
Crash 16-Jul-18
MDW 22-Jul-18
nocking point 12-Dec-18
14-Jul-18
For you traditional guys out there, I know where there is a like new Motyvka longbow, bamboo backed 48#'s at 27 inches LEFT HANDED that needs a new home. 66 inches tip to tip. What would something like that be worth ? Do not have to sell it, but would like to get as much as possible for the widow.

16-Jul-18
I've never heard of them but self bows and composite bows aren't very popular at the moment. You may have better luck posting on the Leatherwall, bound to be someone there that has heard of them.

16-Jul-18
Oh, and being left handed won't help either. Sorry for all of the bad news.

22-Jul-18
Forgot that I posted over here. Crash, you're not telling me anything new. I'm helping a lady dispose of 20+ left handed recurve's & longbow's. To name a few; Bear, Black Widow, Martin, Ben Pearson, Hoyt, Dryad, Damon Howatt. All left handed, 40 / 60 #'s and marked as 27 /28 inch draw. All are in like new condition. If I move one every other month, I will feel good.

12-Dec-18
Jim Motycka lives in western Okla,been building bows for lots of years and knows what he is doing.Great guy to go along with it.

12-Dec-18
MDW, are the bows in OK or KS? I may know someone who'd be interested in a couple if the draw length isn't too short. Thanks!

• Sitka Gear