Reggiezpop 17-Jul-18
Live2hunt 17-Jul-18
ground hunter 17-Jul-18
Reggiezpop 17-Jul-18
Live2hunt 17-Jul-18
longbowbud 20-Jul-18
Reggiezpop 20-Jul-18
16-Jul-18
Neosho Archers are holding their annual WI Bowhunters and community benefit 3d shoot this Saturday, July 21st. 8:00 a.m. till 5:00p.m. Beer, refreshments and food will be served. adults shoot all day, $15.00, juniors $7.00, kids free. Come shoot our beautiful bug free course and enjoy the day, all helping keep our struggling club and community afloat in these troubled times. West on Hwy 60 , 3 miles west of Hwy 67, Neosho WI

16-Jul-18
Good luck to you this weekend with the shoot. Hope you get a good turn out. Have fun.

17-Jul-18
I shot a trad shoot there before. Nice club, range, and people. If I'm free, I'll try to make it.

17-Jul-18
I met the Neosho guys at the Horicon shoot..... nice group, I would support your shoot, but taking some city girls, who never seen the woods, up to the UP, for a fishing and water fun week..................

17-Jul-18
Uhhhhhh, I’m going with ground hunter...

17-Jul-18
I alway's have a problem with archery shoots. They are mainly during the summer and we have a cabin we go to just about every weekend Spring, summer and Fall, so I can never hit any of them.

G.H. , I'm not sure what to think of what you stated you were going to do? At your age, I hope your heart can handle it!!

17-Jul-18
My wife and I are taking little girls, about 10 years of age, fishing, and hiking to water falls, and on some mild kayak rides,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what are you guys thinking, ha ha ha

17-Jul-18
Uhhhhhh....I’m staying in Wisconsin...

17-Jul-18
Ohhhh, now I feel terrible.

20-Jul-18
For Two Feathers, never mind the chuckleheads hijacking, we have a great course.

20-Jul-18
Definitely a great course. Good food and drinks, course is set up well woth a variety of shots and scenarios. Never an issue with bugs either. Definitely make an effort to hit this shoot up.

• Sitka Gear