Huntskifishcook 17-Jul-18
Belchertown Bowman 18-Jul-18
Ungie01201 18-Jul-18
fisherick 18-Jul-18
stillhunter 18-Jul-18
bigwoodsbucks22 18-Jul-18
Jebediah 18-Jul-18
17-Jul-18
bethedecoy.com Im going to go ahead and say something that shouldn't need to be said. This is a bad idea.

17-Jul-18
Great idea if you're looking to practice your arrow catching skills.

18-Jul-18
Our firewall says that is a malicious web site and blocks me,.. I would heed its warning.

18-Jul-18
looks like a good way to take one in the face.

18-Jul-18
I pray there is not any hunters out there who do not clearly identify prey for a clear shot to the vitals while bowhunting. There is a huge difference between a hunter standing/sitting vertical with a hat on to a animal standing horizontal. If there are such people like this please retire your hunting gear and take up video games.

18-Jul-18
B.b. thats because your firewall is smarter than the people who developed this product

18-Jul-18
This definitely wasn't designed for use in the northeast. This actually does look like a pretty good product for the right application. You gotta remember there are thousands of people every year that hunt elk, muleys, pronghorn, etc. all over the US on private land where having someone else shoot at you isn't a problem. This is no different than using a regular decoy for a spot and stalk.

18-Jul-18
The Indians used to do this, right? Although they probably didn’t buy it from this web site.

• Sitka Gear