Kansasclipper 20-Jul-18
keepemsharp 20-Jul-18
z hunter 20-Jul-18
Slate 20-Jul-18
Matte 20-Jul-18
19-Jul-18

Matte's embedded Photo
Matte's embedded Photo
Well the days are getting shorter. The wait seems to be getting longer. Only a few short weeks until a Calendar full of Fall hunting adventures.

Elk in Colorado starts the season off followed by hopefully a recap of last year's amazing dove hunts. Scout for Mule Deer and maybe get excited if the Whitetail bucks that made it through last winter show up again. Maybe tag along with a friend who drew an Arizona Elk tag. The Pheasants and quail seem plentiful as do the song dogs. I should never take a summer trips to the mountains as it just lights the fire of cool mornings and good campfires. So while i sit here and wait in this Dutch Oven we call a Kansas summer my mind wonders what will be in store this fall.

19-Jul-18
We’re skipping our annual July Colorado this summer and it’s about to do me in. Half my family is out there right now, Mom said yesterday morning it was 41 degrees. I share your sentiment, counting the days til fall!

19-Jul-18

Slate's embedded Photo
CEDAR BLIND
Slate's embedded Photo
CEDAR BLIND
Just got done building a blind and with the days getting shorter I get more excited by the day. Next month I will check cameras for the first time since May god I can wait.

19-Jul-18
Nice blind and spot Slate Good Luck

20-Jul-18

Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Slate's embedded Photo
Thanks Dmac blind comes as a kit

20-Jul-18
Slate, is that for a bow?

20-Jul-18
Wow now that is slick ! Hopefully I will be putting out my Hay Bale Blind I built in a couple of weeks.

20-Jul-18
You forgot to cut a circle in the bottom!

20-Jul-18
Can you shoot a five foot bow from that thing?

20-Jul-18
Perfect for a horizontal bow

20-Jul-18
Yes you can shoot a bow out of this. I don’t hunt whitetails with any gun. The windows are 9 inches in height. The blind is 5x5x6. If you want to check out the website it’s huntingdeerblinds.com

20-Jul-18
All this rain has the outdoors growing like a weed. Two 18 hour days to mow both Paintball parks in this heat and humidity bites. However in those two days I have seen multiple deer, turkey and to many pheasants to count so I guess it is worth it. I'm hoping all the new growth helps all the wildlife fatten up for fall.

• Sitka Gear