Deadeye 26-Jul-18
DMC65 26-Jul-18
gib 27-Jul-18
BIG BEAR 27-Jul-18
happygolucky 29-Jul-18
24-Jul-18

Deadeye's Link
From Benefit4Kids ...

URGENT!!! Our friends at Wheelin Team 457 have a 10 year old child with cancer, and the outlook is not good. They are looking to take him on a bear hunt this fall, but need a tag. Camp and guides are all set for a Upper Peninsula Bear Hunt. Any body have a tag they would like to donate to brighten a childs life just a little? Get a hold of us ASAP if so...

25-Jul-18
John...... I don’t have any leads on a bear tag.... none for my party this year..... Maybe contact the president of Michigan Bear Hunters Association............

What about an Ontario hunt ???

26-Jul-18
Have you found a tag yet

26-Jul-18
deadeye I put in for red oak with six points,,,,didn't draw of course , if there is someway to contact the DNR and transfer my points for a tag? I'd gladly do it>>.thanks gib

26-Jul-18
Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately, he has passed away. I can't even imagine what it would be like as a parent to loose a child.

26-Jul-18
So sorry to hear that news, prayers for the family and friends. I lost someone close last Monday. Too young to be gone. I understand the pain.

27-Jul-18
sorry to hear, may he rest in peace,,,,gib

27-Jul-18
Terrible news.

29-Jul-18
Sorry to hear about the child's passing. I used to donate fishing trips on Lake Michigan for Child's Wish for terminally ill children. I tried to keep in touch with the families and it was always heart-breaking to hear of a child's passing. Those trips were rewarding but tough at the same time.

• Sitka Gear