PushCoArcher 06-Sep-18
Jack 06-Sep-18
MichaelArnette 08-Sep-18
Jack 10-Sep-18
swampokie 10-Sep-18
swampokie 11-Sep-18
BigOk 12-Sep-18
25-Jul-18
Anyone headed to Colorado for bow season this year? I'll be leaving on a solo hunt, August 22nd for mule deer.

25-Jul-18
Best of luck Jack. I'll be heading to SW CO end of August to put out some cameras and hang a ladder stand on some private land where I hunt elk. I doubt I'll hunt any while there since the Mrs is joining me and going back to Colorado Springs for a couple of days to visit(been a year since we moved back to OKC area). Next trip hasn't been nailed down yet but likely last week or so of September. My landowner tag has it's own defined dates so I can hunt outside of the 'regular' archery season.

25-Jul-18
I'll be in SW Colorado as well with a muzzleloader elk tag from September 6-17.

25-Jul-18
Just got back from scouting and hanging a few cams in the san juans this am. Heading back for bear hunt aug 31. Saw a lot of elk and deer. Still dry but raining spotty showers every day. Most water holes still dry

26-Jul-18
We'll be there the last week of Archery elk. Going OTC. Point creep got us. Will probably hunt unit 45 as we know it pretty well. Meeting my brother there. He lives in Hudson Wi (just outside of minneapolis)

28-Aug-18
Thought I'd bring this back up since it's about time to Go West young man! Hanging stands and cameras over Labor Day weekend then going back Sept 13 - 20 to hopefully fill a very expensive non-resident elk tag! Best of luck and have a safe trip.

06-Sep-18
Swampokie, how'd your bear hunt go? Headed to Alamosa in 7 days for elk.

06-Sep-18
The trucks loaded just waiting to pick my buddy up at 3 from work and then I'm gone. Will be in CO tonight I'll have tomorrow to scout then a week of elk hunting. Then to Wyoming to fill a couple doe antelope tags. Bettet then Christmas as a kid.

06-Sep-18
Stop by the city and pick me up on your way?

07-Sep-18
Jack, how'd your mule deer hunt go?

08-Sep-18

MichaelArnette's embedded Photo
MichaelArnette's embedded Photo
I went for mule deer in a zero point unit. Tough hunting for sure

09-Sep-18
Congrats Michael! 3 days and 4 hours before I get to leave. Anxious to say the least.

10-Sep-18
Russ @ work, I ended where you suggested and had a great time. I caught a lot of fish, saw elk and even 1 cat. I only saw 2 doe during my hunt but still had a great time. I actually saw more deer in town than out hunting, but it was still good. I'm thinking on returning next year but probably for elk only.

10-Sep-18
Ended up killing a nice boar on opening evening of the hunt. Would post pix if I knew how. Had great one day hunt. Saw tons of deer

11-Sep-18
swampokie, congrats!! I sent you my email via private reply if you want to send to me and I can post. Would love to see it! 1 1/2 days left before hitting the road. Can't wait to check my trail cameras after 2 weeks of activity!

11-Sep-18
Sent pix

12-Sep-18

Colorado Russ @ work's embedded Photo
Here are the pics that Terry sent me - nice boar!

12-Sep-18
Congrats Swampokie.

• Sitka Gear