Ski & Skin 26-Jul-18
txhunter58 28-Jul-18
txhunter58 28-Jul-18
Dirk Diggler 28-Jul-18
SlipShot 30-Jul-18
Captain Crappie 07-Aug-18
ohiohunter 16-Aug-18
25-Jul-18
We are planning an elk hunt in area 35. Outfitter told us it’s very dry. Have they had any rain? Is there a possibility that they would cancel the season or delay it if it stays dry?

25-Jul-18
Plug any eagle co town in your weather bug, should give you the info you're looking for. So far I've seen rain, but I can't tell ya how much. How much is that outfit costing you? I'll be up there for muzzleloader.

26-Jul-18
We have had few thunder storms, but it is very, very dry. The seasons will go on.

26-Jul-18
The forest service could close the forest, delay archery no. It's all about fires

28-Jul-18
I was hoping the monsoon rains would have helped the drought, but not according to this current drought map: http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

28-Jul-18
I was hoping the monsoon rains would have helped the drought, but not according to this current drought map: http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

28-Jul-18
We've gotten a good bit of rain on the east side of the divide. Still been dry on the western slope.

30-Jul-18
There has been rain, not a lot. At this time there is not even a threat of closing any public land. Yes they could, but only under very extreme circumstances. Too many local economies rely on tourist spending money in their towns. Closing public land is economic disaster! Even in the worst part of this summer they only closed national forest land for only like 3 weeks. All of Colorado has received some rain sense then.

07-Aug-18
Brother in law just got back from weekend scouting trip said it was very dry . Lot of the springs and creeks that are usually running were dried up. We will hunt opening weekend then down to area 68 & 681 for the last 8 days of bow season

16-Aug-18
Dang! Been watching the drought channel and Eagle county just changed to extreme drought. I hope this rain in the forecast comes in buckets.

• Sitka Gear