Rut Nut 04-Aug-18
Rut Nut 13-Aug-18
Rut Nut 13-Aug-18
RC 13-Aug-18
Rut Nut 13-Aug-18
Mule Power 13-Aug-18
Rut Nut 13-Aug-18
25-Jul-18
UBP members Mike Laychur and Dan Zerbe from Hughesville, Pa have some major water in their basements from flooding. Dan has 18 inches of water in his basement..

They could use some prayers...

25-Jul-18
Gotten SO MANY this week......,,,.,,,.,,..time to turn them around and send them towards Hughesville! HANG IN THERE BOYS!!!!!!!! Be safe and take care!!!!!

25-Jul-18
Come on guys, let’s “spread the love!” Guess Mike ain’t doing too bad, but Dan can use all the prayers you can muster!!!!!!

26-Jul-18
There are a lot of folks having water problems this week. Hopes and prayers for all of them. Hang on guys, hoping for clear weather for a couple days this weekend.

26-Jul-18
Here is one guy's basement at 16 inches. It actually got 4 inches deeper. He got most of his stuff upstairs.

26-Jul-18

horsethief51 's embedded Photo

26-Jul-18

26-Jul-18
Oh geez! Been watching Hershey area flooding ion Weather Channel- amazing how quick this can happen! More prayers for all those affected!!!!!!!

26-Jul-18
I live a few more blocks away from the creek than Dan, he's right next to it, if it gets to my house there will be people with much bigger problems than me

26-Jul-18
Prayers sent for everyone affected by the flooding. Hoping the weather cooperates and waters start receeding.

27-Jul-18
Geez, that looks bad Ron! Prayers for you folks too! Hope today things get better!

28-Jul-18
Prayers sent

04-Aug-18
More prayers needed guys! Dan had to leave the Campout yesterday due to MORE flooding in his basement! : (

04-Aug-18
Well, Dan said he ran 3 pumps all night- only 1” left in basement. Nothing to do now, so heading back to Campout.

13-Aug-18
Yes, thanks Ron- I survived! ;-)

13-Aug-18
Dan could use some MORE prayers- 18” of water in his basement again and still rising! : (

13-Aug-18
Damn..

13-Aug-18
This weather is NUTS!!!!! : (

13-Aug-18
Rut Nut I was just out scouting in Wyoming. Rattlesnake country. I swear I thought of you with every step and kept my eyes glued to the ground three steps ahead everywhere I went! Hope you are doing well.

13-Aug-18
Thanks Joe- glad to hear it! I just hope lots of folks learn from my experience!

I don’t wanna hijack this thread with my story. Just watching on the news- Benton and Bloomsburg areas looks like DISASTER ZONES! Bloomsburg fairgrounds starting to flood! Lots of prayers needed out that way!

• Sitka Gear