albino 25-Jul-18
MF 25-Jul-18
RUGER1022 25-Jul-18
Jeff in MN 27-Jul-18
huntperch 31-Jul-18
JackPine Acres 01-Aug-18
Jeff in MN 01-Aug-18
25-Jul-18
Menards, $4 original price for 8 alkaline batteries, sale is for $1 for 8 batteries after rebate. Nice thing about Menards is when you use their rebate you do not have to pay sales tax again when you use the rebate money.

The product number is 815-8ctf2. You could call ahead and ask the paint department if they have any left and if they are on the rebate. The paint department manages the battery products.

I usually use duracell quantum but for this price I figured it was worth giving these a try.

25-Jul-18
Thanks for the heads up!!

Wish more folks would "share" some deals from time to time with the group!!

25-Jul-18
They also had the 48 pack on sale for $9.00 with no rebate. I was using them pretty heavy for a while with 26 trail cams but since they changed the color on them I have had poor luck with them. I even had some that were leaking acid new in the box. Let us know how they work out. Maybe I just got into a bad batch. The older ones worked great.

25-Jul-18
albino....I also bought the 48 pack in bulk but never had a issue with them.

25-Jul-18
I use a lot of batteries . I buy most on line but I do buy some at Menards .

27-Jul-18
Just saw this in their new ad.

Power Cell™ AAA Alkaline Batteries - 30pk $1.99 each FINAL PRICE After $6.00 Mail-in Rebate Menards® SKU: 575-5985, 5986 Valid July 27, 2018 - July 29, 2018

Also, the deal on AA's above also applies to the AAA's

31-Jul-18
If Ray o Vac leak they warranty the item they are in. I had a trail cam replaced by them with this.

01-Aug-18
buy re-chargeable batteries in bulk. cheaper in the long run and better for the environment. tons of batteries make their way it to garbage dumps.

01-Aug-18
I have tried re-chargeable batteries and they didn't hold a charge very long.

• Sitka Gear