Popbow 26-Jul-18
Popbow 26-Jul-18
SoDakSooner 27-Jul-18
swampokie 27-Jul-18
Popbow 27-Jul-18
26-Jul-18

Popbow's embedded Photo
Popbow's embedded Photo
I am seeking someone to take the Hogs I catch. Hunting facilities or such. You need to take legal responsibility from the trap. I don't know how many I have they just showed up this week. Should anyone be interested just let know. You can also email me or call. FYI: The Agriculture Department is providing the gate I have to provide the pen. I'm not happy about the Hogs and or the regulations involved with killing and disposal so I'm giving them away alive. I have an exemption permit if needed. The Wild Life Ranger is aware but they do not recognize feral hogs as wildlife. These Hogs are in City limits in Mayes county so anyone wanting to shoot them cannot. This is the reason I'm giving them away. I need a serious source that will take them live and has that ability and permitted for live transfer from the trap pen. . Nothing else will work.

26-Jul-18
Popbow, I've reached out to a buddy that likely can help as he has the transport permits and such. I sent him this link and will let you know if interested. I know he prefers the large boars but may take the smaller ones and sows not sure.

26-Jul-18
Russ, I thank you for your interest. I hope that these are the biggest hogs I have. I would also hope they die tonight not get bigger or older. Depends where your friend is located weather or not it is worth his time. My email is [email protected] we can exchange contact coordinates when it is time.

27-Jul-18
Have you talked to the Shiloh ranch folks? Just throwing it out there. Just popped into my head.

27-Jul-18
Monty, I sent you a private reply with his information. I know he's interested so hopefully he can help you out.

27-Jul-18
U need to get rid of the ringtailed hogs also

27-Jul-18
Russ, got your message and Tim has been contacted but at present I have another hunt facility interested. So I'm trying to work out with them if not I will get back with Tim.

The ring tailed hogs are gonna be safe until furring season and I hate that. Maybe they will get run over on the Hwy. I have not contacted Shiloh. Thanks good suggestion but I'm in good shape now I hope.

• Sitka Gear