Dirk Diggler 26-Jul-18
WB 26-Jul-18
Dirk Diggler 27-Jul-18
WB 27-Jul-18
COHOYTHUNTER 27-Jul-18
Longcruise 27-Jul-18
Vids 27-Jul-18
26-Jul-18
Originally the left over list was supposed to be out on the 25th but now the website says August 1st. I'm hoping the reason Is to allow more time to add turn ins and no pays!

26-Jul-18
I think it has something to do with the leftover draw licenses needing to be paid by August 1st. I actually wouldn't expect the list until the 2nd at this point

26-Jul-18
Probably has something to do with they just don't have their stuff in one sock.

26-Jul-18
I couldn't remember what the list date was per the brochure but in looking it over it states:

B. If you draw a leftover license, your license will be mailed by JULY 25.

That would suggest that the payment deadline preceded the 25th, otherwise would they be mailing licenses?

Not a big deal given that the first of august is right around the corner but I am antsy about getting some kind of a deer tag!!!

26-Jul-18

Dirk Diggler's embedded Photo
Dirk Diggler's embedded Photo
Doesn't make any sense to me either but that's what it says on the back of the regs.

26-Jul-18
And there is.

Only way they are going to put that list out on the 1st will be for it to be incomplete.

26-Jul-18
Kinda my thought

26-Jul-18
I would expect them to update it prior to the 7th with any tags that went unpaid from the leftover draw

26-Jul-18
Sad to say, but the reissue process will not begin until 8/14, per CPW re-issue page. The leftover list will be just that, leftovers. http://cpw.state.co.us/refunds#reissue

27-Jul-18
How would you categorize a tag that went unpaid for in the leftover draw? Reissue to me means tags that were purchased and turned back in to be reissued. Your guess is as good as mine.

27-Jul-18
I would have to imagine that an unpaid tag would be left over, seeing as it was never actually owned by someone and returned, but that is just a guess.

27-Jul-18
I believe an upaid tag will show up on the re-issue list, as it was already drawn.

27-Jul-18
Now this begs the question, "jump on something immediately on sale day or try to score a reissue"? Might be moot. Might not be much opportunity either way.

27-Jul-18
I imagine some of the reissue tags will be on there on the 1st, but could be wrong. If they ran the leftover draw on the 16th that would have been plenty of time by now to create the leftover list based on just that. I'm guessing tags turned in by the 26th (30 days before archery opener) will show up on the list.

All I know is this is getting annoying that everything is being pushed later this year. I like the opportunity to get reissued tags, but if it's only 10 days before the season opens it's starting to not be worth it. No time to figure out the area.

• Sitka Gear