Kshunter 31-Jul-18
MDW 31-Jul-18
Kansasclipper 31-Jul-18
Matte 31-Jul-18
Quinn @work 31-Jul-18
Kshunter 03-Aug-18
Kshunter 03-Aug-18
31-Jul-18
Helping neighbor lady sell late husband's used Compound bows. Not a bow hunter, yet, so not sure of Values. Any suggestions on best places to research or I am sure the info is the minds of some folks in here. One is a Browning, One is a Guide Series Tech Hunter and one is a Jennings. All 3 seem to be in great shape and well kept. She isn't sure of age because she didn't know he had all of them! Thanks in advance!

31-Jul-18
Helping neighbor lady sell late husband's used Compound bows. Not a bow hunter, yet, so not sure of Values. Any suggestions on best places to research or I am sure the info is the minds of some folks in here. One is a Browning, One is a Guide Series Tech Hunter and one is a Jennings. All 3 seem to be in great shape and well kept. She isn't sure of age because she didn't know he had all of them! Thanks in advance!

31-Jul-18
I am doing something along the lines you are for another widow. Granted all the bows I'm working at selling are vintage longbows and recurves. From what I see, if you can get half of new price, you will be doing well.

31-Jul-18
You would have to give specific names of the bows to determine age. I think that Guide Series was a gander mountain bow about 10 years ago. You would be doing good to get $100-$150 for them. Try archery talk.

31-Jul-18
$150 on average. Sell them on Craigslist.

31-Jul-18
Search eBay and see if you can find a similar one listed. See what their list price is and what bids may be on it. I agree they probably aren’t work more than $150 at that without knowing the model and age.

03-Aug-18
Thanks to all

03-Aug-18
Thanks to all

• Sitka Gear