ohiohunter 03-Aug-18
Barrera 03-Aug-18
priley 04-Aug-18
raceguy 05-Aug-18
splitlimb13 05-Aug-18
Dyjack 05-Aug-18
Barrera 05-Aug-18
02-Aug-18
Hey guys just wanted to extend a invitation. I attend Legacy church and they're having the annual Beast Feast men's conference. It's Sept 14th, I know it's middle of September ?? but there's a lot of us that drew red. It's not your typical church conference. They will have door prizes, raffle for firearms, wild meats to eat, and clean comedian guest speaker Jeff Allen . Online ticket purchase will be available soon and its $50 for two admissions. All proceeds go to "Operation Warrior RECONect-Roever Foundation. Let me know if your going and be cool to connect with fellow bowsiters.

https://www.legacychurchnm.com/beastfeast

02-Aug-18
Awesome! If I'm back I'll go! I attend Calvary Good form Adam!!

02-Aug-18
Can't be two places at once, but thank you for the invite, brother!

02-Aug-18
Thats pretty cool.....

02-Aug-18
Outdoorsdude, Your welcome maybe next yr we'll swap places and you can make it and I'll be busy hunting. Lol JK

02-Aug-18
Any word on if you might be busy this year Barrera

02-Aug-18
Doesn't look so for myself. Think they got it worked out. I'll be in 16e helping a friend on his 1st archery hunt. I'm excited to get out there though and cover some new country.

03-Aug-18
I think I can do it (work thing) but I'm single. I only need one so you need to arrange a date for me lol!!

03-Aug-18
If I’m tagged out in Co by then I’ll be your date Race, but no funny business..... until the whisky kicks in

03-Aug-18
Sounds good verify your date Ohio and race and I'll buy both of your tickets in.

04-Aug-18
Hell Ill date either one if i don't have to pay. Lol

05-Aug-18
I'll be sure to bring some gentleman jack!

05-Aug-18
U guys are nuts ! Idk how all this will sit with pastor Steve!?! Haha

05-Aug-18
I've never been much of a church goer. But if there's Gentleman Jack and wild meat... How much extra for the comedian to crack a few unclean jokes?

05-Aug-18
Pastor Steve is as real as it gets. You have to look a long ways to find another pastor to have firearm event. I purchased 4 extra tickets if anyone on here wants one (FREE) let me know. They raffle off multiple firearms, gun cases etc. Pretty cool event and don't need to be usual church goer.

• Sitka Gear