priley 03-Aug-18
splitlimb13 03-Aug-18
butcherboy 03-Aug-18
Dyjack 03-Aug-18
BillL 03-Aug-18
Dyjack 03-Aug-18
vichris 23-Aug-18
03-Aug-18
I heard the Heelalalala has a lot of elks can you guys give me some spots there? I keep hearing the elks with horns are small there and now I'm second guessing my tag..

I keep thinking about turning my tag in because of how small the 16 tag elks will be. What should I do? My cousin has a lot of videos of the elks there and they just drink the water from a hole, but they never are doing the bugle screams in the pictures like primos?? Are they even real elk?

How do you really fill lungs with blood on one with a arrow if it keeps drinking so much waters washing the blood out?

I'm not very good at jiu jitsu, but am willing to practice for a couple weeks if that'll help me choke a elk out.

ps. I didn't know you spell "Hella" with "Gila". That seems like a typo on their part. I'll contact them about it.

03-Aug-18
Huh?

03-Aug-18
Put the crack pipe down

03-Aug-18
Jack hit the moonshine a little early yesterday!!! Hahaha kinda see where he's going with this ??

03-Aug-18
That’s pretty funny!

03-Aug-18
Lol just trying to get some laughs. Sometimes we all need a little comedy our lives.

03-Aug-18
Nice Jack. I had a driller that kept writing "Shel" on his logs. I was at a complete loss until I started reading the log with the appropriate accent. Them elks in the Heela don't byoogle, they gargal.

03-Aug-18

Dyjack's embedded Photo
Dyjack's embedded Photo
Heela bools gargal'n strutting gobbler.

23-Aug-18
Don't let them smellya or theyl boo-ger outtta there.

• Sitka Gear