ground hunter 04-Aug-18
RutnStrut 04-Aug-18
Kevin @ Wisconsin 05-Aug-18
ground hunter 05-Aug-18
ground hunter 05-Aug-18
03-Aug-18
First time goin Deer Fest.

03-Aug-18
I went last year and saw Ted Nugent. It's a pretty small show, if I was closer I might go again? Think I walked through the whole show in about 30 min.

03-Aug-18
I’ll be there after work today. Give a shout if you’re around!

04-Aug-18
I went Friday. Will be back next year.

04-Aug-18
I went today. It takes less than 1hr to see it all unless you shoot some bows. It is always fun for me though to talk to the Raised Hunting crew. Their family values are what hunting is all about to me.

04-Aug-18
I am looking forward to it.... will be going on Sunday,,,, spend a lot of time at my friends booth,,,,, always talking bowhunting, and I want to buy the molle system by XOP for my climber

04-Aug-18
GH, you will love the XOP treestand transport system. I have 2 of the originals made by Gameplan Gear. They are nice and make carrying a stand and other gear much easier. IMO, they are a must when you are a mobile public land hunter.

05-Aug-18
Not this year. I didn't even know it was this weekend. I worked some overtime and went to the State Fair with my wife and kids.

Was there anything new this year at the show?

05-Aug-18
Well I went today. For me it was a win win. light crowds, no music, cheap parking, and great deals. After 2pm they were dumping everything. I walked out of there with at least 6 free bags of minerals..... I got hats and shirts and videos that were 15.00 on Friday were, 6 for 20 on Sunday afternoon, plus more hats and shirts.....

I got a great deal on XOP sticks, and their tree stand mobile system, I got really cheap....

all in all a good day for me,,, I know a lot of young guys in the business, they all asked about my heart and gave me a lot of free bees.....................

I talked to a a guy I know in the industry, who said, xbows sales have really dropped off and the DNR had some very interesting ideas, of CWD,that the guys in the field say they can not get anyone to listen too, since it goes against the QDM philosophy that pretty much rules the roost when it comes to deer mgt, in this state,,,,,,

I had a very good time......

05-Aug-18
Oh and I met a guy from Florida, who is an hour east of where I am at, in February and in October hunts grouse in the UP...... Well we are going to exchange info, I will put him on birds, and get a 50 percent discount on hunt on his ranch....

I am going to kill an alligator and a pig, and maybe a turkey.......

• Sitka Gear