Thornton 29-Jan-20
Brick 28-Oct-20
Brick 28-Oct-20
kscowboy 29-Oct-20
Brick 29-Oct-20
sitO 29-Oct-20
MDW 29-Oct-20
03-Aug-18
What new with Mac Cole in southeast Kansas?

04-Aug-18
Sounds like 2nd verse, different day.

04-Aug-18
Just search the web!! STAY AWAY!!!!! Shawn

26-Aug-18
Its hard to believe there are people like that but you boys are so very wright he's bad news. Currently there are few groups that are driven to pin his ears to the wall for the same little shell game he plays. Will provide info when made available. Lets hope no one else gets beat out of hard earned money. Scum bag son of a bitch.

26-Aug-18

Ksgobbler's embedded Photo
Ksgobbler's embedded Photo
It looks like a Mac R. Cole had to appear in Wilson County Court begining of this month.

21-Sep-18
The list is long of hunters he has scammed this year(2018) This guy is nothing but a fraud. Hopefully he went to deep this time and will find himself in jail.

23-Sep-18
He took us for 7,000. We met with Wilson County sheriff and was told he has taken over 70,000 this year alone and the county DA has everything from their investigation.

23-Sep-18
Pretty sure everyone was warned about this guy

24-Sep-18
If you search on this guy you really don't find much. This is first time I ever been on Bowsite.

24-Sep-18
If you search on this guy you really don't find much. This is first time I ever been on Bowsite.

01-Oct-18
For anyone who was mis-lead by this guy and may have lost their money/hunting opportunity, K&K Outfitters in SEK can help maybe. I have been going to their camp for 10 years and speak highly of them. If you have drawn in Unit 11 and need a place to hunt this year, contact them. they may be able to help

27-Dec-18
This asshole is a crook and anyone associated with his last name is bad news.

27-Dec-18
Don’t worry K&K will pick up the leftovers! They are just here to help... Haha!

Most are corn piling line hunters folks. Best to do some major research if you are wanting to actually hunt. Find a small family operation that owns the land, get your own lease or hunt public and you will be way better off IMO.

27-Dec-18

Most are corn piling line hunters folks. Best to do some major research if you are wanting to actually hunt. Find a small family operation that owns the land, get your own lease or hunt public and you will be way better off IMO.

27-Dec-18

28-Jan-20
If you love hunting in SE Kansas, contact Brad Haun from Ranch Country Whitetails. Greenwood counties finest outfitter!

29-Jan-20
For "10,000 acres" they sure shot a lot of young bucks

28-Oct-20
According to a post in the “Shop Kansas Farms“ Facebook group, this guy is now scamming people trying to buy beef.

28-Oct-20

Brick's Link
In case anyone is interested or wants to offer any advice to his new victims.

29-Oct-20
Are you able to post screen shots? I can't access the link and I don't Facebook.

Jesus always knows...and so does Mark Zukerberg.

29-Oct-20
It seems the post has been deleted now. In 12 hours, there were a few hundred comments - far too many for me to screenshot. It seems he was offering beef with butcher dates weeks and months out and taking $500-$1000 deposits, then disappearing. There were more than a couple people that chimed in saying he did the same to them. And who knows how many others that hadn't seen the post yet. Some folks also got scammed trying to buy pork, chickens or even puppies from him. This was across a few different counties. Law enforcement in Andover have opened a case and other victims were being encouraged to contact them.

29-Oct-20
Yep, it's gone now, but those are the same things I read earlier.

29-Oct-20
Yep, same book, just a different chapter. scamming landowners/hunters leasing out land he had no control over now bogus selling of meat surprised if he hasn't tried selling land he doesn't own. Damn, hope this doesn't give him ideas. Now he will be calling me, wanting to know what he ever did to me.

• Sitka Gear