Dirk Diggler 04-Aug-18
Ucsdryder 04-Aug-18
Grasshopper 04-Aug-18
Tomichi 05-Aug-18
sticksender 07-Aug-18
03-Aug-18

Grasshopper's embedded Photo
The CBA has been asked to participate in a sportsmans forum process before the wildlife commission next week on topics including preference points and application increases. Others participating will be RMBS, CWF, Trappers Assoc, and CSML. It starts at 8am at the Embassy Suites off I-25 Crossroads Blvd, Loveland, CO( by the Budweiser center. Come out, maybe you can ask questions of the panel.

To prep, I asked CPW if they could provide data which would allow us to understand the application increases caused by pay later, broken down by species and residency. See the chart.

I hope to have board approval to send our CBA member survey out after tonights meeting, so keep your eyes peeled for the email, your input will help the board lodge comment next Friday.

03-Aug-18
Hopefully they address how they screwed long time sheep goat and moose applicants

03-Aug-18
So *edit* Non residents are who are pumping up the numbers.........who'da thunk it. I read this wrong the first go around. I think that is just fine by P & W......more money is more better......to heck with everything else.

We need an 1/8 cent sales tax like MO to support conservation.....this is stupid.

03-Aug-18
Grasshopper where did you find that spreadsheet? When I enlarge it on my phone it's out of focus. TIA

04-Aug-18

Try this one, hopefully it is easier to view on phones

CDES is desert sheep.

The board arrived at a preliminary position tonight, subject to survey results. Keep your eyes peeled tomorrow or Sunday for the survey. It is a member survey, so if you need to renew or join you can do so at www.coloradobowhunting.org

Jordan, the number is total applicants, not increased applicants. While I am interested in knowing what jumps out to everyone, in my opinion none of it is good news. Someone mentioned at the board meeting, we may have given away our last Big 8 award. I can't disagree.

04-Aug-18
Thanx Grasshopper. Bear and antelope jumped out at me. The big 4 were predictable, sad but predictable.

04-Aug-18
I learned at the July Commission meeting THEY LOST MONEY at the 3$ app fee.. They paid the "vender" 4.25 for every Aplication.... Wow.....

04-Aug-18
This meeting will be during the CPW Commission meeting , August 10th, at 8 am.

Tomichi, , the word on the street, there will be an increase for the app fee in the very near future near the 8$ charge or more.

04-Aug-18
They'll run it right to the max the current law allows then they'll start workin on changein the law.

04-Aug-18
I love how they lose money. Unbelievable. That’s the government at work. How hard would it have been to charge 4.25 or 5 dollars an app.

04-Aug-18
3 dollars was the legislative limit in revised statute for like the last 15ish years, but now are authorized to charge more

05-Aug-18
I asked them to go the max 10$ for res 20$ for NR for 2019. Get it over with...

07-Aug-18
Just increasing the app fee a few bucks will do nothing to alleviate the disaster. Reverting to pay-up-front is the only way to cure it. With no cards allowed on big-4 apps for NR. My survey has been submitted.

• Sitka Gear