Pi 07-Aug-18
Will 07-Aug-18
Jebediah 07-Aug-18
stillhunter 08-Aug-18
TT-Pi 08-Aug-18
onepin 09-Aug-18
Jebediah 10-Aug-18
07-Aug-18
Went to check my cameras today, and found somebody built a fort 50 yards behind my favorite spot. C’mon man! Nice set up too. Couch, recliner, coffee table, and get this . A television?? He spray painted everything camo, including the television screen, ( not that he has power anyway) and drinks Tito’s Vodka.

07-Aug-18
Might be homeless person. I had the same thing happen to me three years ago in my best spot and turned out to be homeless guy. I spotted him a month ago slipping into a new piece of woods about 1/2 mile away so he may have gotten booted off my old piece. On my list to check. Shot some nice deer in there over the years.

07-Aug-18
dang.. that stinks.

07-Aug-18
Sounds like you found a new hunting blind.

07-Aug-18
CN now you can hunt deer from the comfort of your own home!

07-Aug-18
This is not funny moons

07-Aug-18

Pi's embedded Photo
Hunting home.
Pi's embedded Photo
Hunting home.
How do you like this ? EPO didn't want to do anything about it.

07-Aug-18
That darn house in the woods had a nice pile of corn too. Its not the perpertrators property. The person had carved a road through the owners/neighbors property, after being told not to and the owner called the police and then the EPO . They didn't want to walk out into the woods .

More Tax dollars at work.

07-Aug-18
Holy shit Pi. What the hell is that!?!?

07-Aug-18
Hahaha! That actually looks like a sweet set up and an awesome spot!

07-Aug-18
See above CN. I was wondering what was going on in the back of the property that I was hunting on. After all the hard work and careful hunting ...I knew something was wrong because it was a perfect setup. Was. So I took a walk through the thick and wet and found a road that was not supposed to be there. I followed it and came upon this. The sign was really good on the land I was hunting but I wasn't seeing the bucks in daylight. Just a few nighttime photos and a few local does.

I was obliged to share it with the owner as that was our deal.

I passed some remains in the wetlands near the place I was hunting and bumped into the culprit on the way out. He was armed with a crossbow and a gun. I figured out why the hunting was not what it should have been. It happens.

07-Aug-18
Poaching. Trespassing. illegal weapons. destroying habitat , building without a permit, making it tough on other hunters... But I guess it is "sweet and awesome" (for him.)

07-Aug-18
Oops didn’t see your explanation post. That sucks.. at least the epo really handled it professionally. Unbelievable. It was probably his hunting house

07-Aug-18
No problem ,sure did and probably is.

07-Aug-18
CN that stinks man! Hopefully it means you will soon be onto a new and better spot!

07-Aug-18
You never know, maybe it’s not so bad. Maybe the guy has moved on. And the deer adapt pretty quickly it seems to me.

08-Aug-18
Reminds me of my neighborhood, tree houses and bait piles. big hollowed out stumps full of corn, and stands on property you dont have permition to be on.... ok deep breaths, I get worked up just thinking about it. Hang in thier guys

08-Aug-18
Agreed and good words stillhunter. It is not our problem, what others do. And yes, we will "hang ( a stand) in there", somewhere. Find your own place and peace!

If we are pressed into teaching those who break the trust then have the courage to speak the truth but do so in kindness, to the best of your ability, whenever possible.

09-Aug-18
can you say chainsaw?

10-Aug-18
At my one spot this year, I’ve made a nice natural ground blind, for windy days. Took my wife out there to show her, and she said “You made a fort.”

• Sitka Gear