Deershooter10 09-Aug-18
Slate 10-Aug-18
Deershooter10 01-Jan-19
keepemsharp 01-Jan-19
keepemsharp 01-Jan-19
keepemsharp 01-Jan-19
One Arrow 01-Jan-19
08-Aug-18
I know that I will get a bunch of flack for posting this here, but myself, father, brother, and buddy are looking for a lease for around 10 days in Mid November. I continue to look online all over to no avail so figured why not give it a shot on here. This will be my fifth year in the past 7 coming to Kansas to bowhunt. We only use compound bows and are very ethical deer hunters. We also never use our doe tag (unless requested to do so by the landowner) that comes with the out of state tags. We stay around the Frankfort area so would like to stay within an hour's drive. We will be hunting WIHA and have some money to spend on a lease. Thanks for your time. - Sean

08-Aug-18
Come closer to witchita and could have something for you next year.

09-Aug-18
Or not

09-Aug-18
Sorry Slate. Don't check this site every day. Appreciate the offer but we prefer to stay within an hour of Frankfort. We made some good friends near there and hang out with them when we're not hunting. Anyone else?

10-Aug-18
I understand that and that’s all part of it. Good luck.

01-Jan-19
I am still looking for a lease within an hour of Frankfort. Starting to look for 2019. Please let me know if you or anyone you know is looking to make some money. It'd be for 2 weeks max, archery only, and for 4 very respectful hunters. Thanks in advance. There are not many properties listed on base camp leasing or any other sites.

01-Jan-19
Have been hunting near Frankfort since 1970. Please excuse me if I wish you failure.

01-Jan-19

keepemsharp's Link
Listen to the New Jersey Guy.

01-Jan-19

keepemsharp's Link
Listen to the New Jersey Guy.

01-Jan-19
We may end up leasing out a large portion of our property, but you are probably at least 4 hours away if you’re in Frankfort

• Sitka Gear