Live2hunt 13-Aug-18
Deerplotter 13-Aug-18
smokey 13-Aug-18
skookumjt 13-Aug-18
Live2hunt 14-Aug-18
RutnStrut 14-Aug-18
JackPine Acres 17-Aug-18
12-Aug-18
Non-resident looking for any helpful tips on securing an anterless permit Monday via computer. (Northern Forest)

12-Aug-18
Any reason you need it on monday, still pretty far out from the opener. Also and anyone feel free to correct me but if you don't have a go wild account (wisconsin DNR) you can't buy online I'm pretty sure you'll have to buy in person the upside is they are sold at a lot of locations but I think it comes tied to your buck tag its 1 buck and 2 doe as well as 2 metro tags if its the same as last year hope that helps

12-Aug-18
public land in NF will be sold out in minutes

12-Aug-18
None of the northern forest units get free tags. Some counties will sell out in minutes, others will last for quite a while. I know you can get in the queue before the start time but I don't remember how early. Probably will help to establish your go wild account tonight.

12-Aug-18
Last year counties with 350 and less were sold in 25 minutes and some sold in what others said, minutes. Good luck to anyone trying to get one..

13-Aug-18
9:45am

13-Aug-18
Several counties had tags available after archery season opened.

13-Aug-18
Yeah I guess it depends on where your going to hunt I bought mine after the season opener last year because I wasn't in a rush to hit the woods in the heat I didn't realize other areas sold out so fast!

13-Aug-18
Douglas County I think it sold out last year fairly quickly?

13-Aug-18
Vilas County 400 public land bonus tags were gone in less than 45 min.

13-Aug-18
Wow, Bayfield County 4000+ tags still available? What is going on up there? 0 deer future?

13-Aug-18
Did secure a Douglas County tag at 10:31 a.m. Seems they must have improved their Go Wild license system.

13-Aug-18
At 9:45 I tried to get on the system but all I got was a white screen. At 10:05 I was able to get a closeby WIFI. There were 12,106 in line ahead of me. At 10:20 there were about 6000. I then lost my WIFI.

I got back on about two hours later on a different WIFI. I had to go through the entire process of GoWild and the public land tags for Sawyer were gone. I ended up getting a private land tag. I only have one stand on private but at least I have a tag.

If I had been at home I am sure it would have worked better for me.

13-Aug-18
I think the white page you saw was the countdown screen I had. I logged on about 10 minutes early and it counted down to the start time. Took me about ten minutes to get in and buy my tag. Worked fine.

14-Aug-18
My two boys were supposed to try to get one for Sawyer, I opted out, letting them take one if they want. One got one, one woke up at 10:15 and missed out.

14-Aug-18
Does anyone know why on my current licenses it just says Bonus antlerless deer tag authorization and no county or public or private designation? Where as the free tags have the county/land type designation. I did choose the county and land type before I purchased my bonus tag and there were tags available and there still is.

17-Aug-18
I was 30 minutes late logging in on Monday and had 6000 ahead of me. Decided to leave the screen active and chop through work e-mails until it was my time. 15 minutes later the numbers dropped like a stone and figured I was out of luck. Fortunately when my turn came, there was at least 1 doe tag left for me. Tried my son's info 5 minutes later and all the tags were gone. Luck was on my side that day.

• Sitka Gear