Stekewood 14-Aug-18
Spider1 15-Aug-18
Feedjake 15-Aug-18
bill v 15-Aug-18
Bonafide 17-Aug-18
horsethief51 17-Aug-18
RC 17-Aug-18
14-Aug-18
Best for the money fixed broadhead target for compound bow?

14-Aug-18
I like Slick Tricks and Magnus Stingers. If I were buying some new ones I'll like to give the magnus Black Hornets a try.

14-Aug-18
Hard to beat a block. It will even stop slick tricks, Magnus stingers and black hornets. :-)

15-Aug-18
I have a couple blocks that I shot broadheads into. It worked good for a while but the target was good for one season. A little pricy. When it gets to the time to start practicing with broadheads, I use a foam deer target and then just replace the vitals.

15-Aug-18
Rinehart 18-1. Works great on field tips too.

15-Aug-18
as Steve said the block works good for me. I don't like to pull broadheads back through the target. The head usually goes through the block, I unscrew the head and back the arrow out (be careful). You will shoot it out if you continually shoot one spot. After your confident, shoot near the edges and mix up the target spots, it will last that way.

Bill V.

17-Aug-18
Any model Slick Trick, I'm a Viper Trick fan.

17-Aug-18
You are going to destroy whatever you use. That being said, why not look at what you can recycle for free or get cheap. For stick bows, styrofoam works. 10 inch thick compressed cardboard (with banding wire) works, and you can unscrew the points and pull them out. The guys that insulate with foam at the local pre-fab home/trailer home plants keep a small cardboard box nearby to squirt the excess foam into. That stuff works great. Maybe a store bought can or two of that stuff sprayed into a box would work. I use it to fill the gaps in my 3 D targets when I repair them. With they way they are making compound bows, arrow rests and tuning equipment, plus matching up the right arrows, I would think that in this day and age there is not as big a need to shoot broadheads as there once was.

17-Aug-18
Cheapest is a pile of sand.

• Sitka Gear