ksq232 15-Aug-18
Ben 15-Aug-18
crestedbutte 15-Aug-18
Shawn 15-Aug-18
Matt Palmquist 16-Aug-18
MDW 17-Aug-18
15-Aug-18

crestedbutte's Link
I know there are some longtime KBA members that visit this site daily that may not be as connected with the membership as some might be (via the following outlets: KBA website members only forum, membership e-mail news blasts or KBA Facebook page)However, I would ask at the very least that you visit the KBA Facebook page to be aware of the loss and upcoming services of one of our longtime active members. Link to KBA Facebook is provided. Thx, -Jason-

15-Aug-18
A very tough day...... praying for you Marvin.

15-Aug-18
We all don't do Facebook. Please don't keep these names secret and let us know when one passes.

15-Aug-18
Family contacted me and asked that I publicize on the KBA outlets listed and not this public forum specifically. My announcement on here while general was meant out of courtesy to some of those on this forum who may know the family but aren’t necessarily connected at the hip with the KBA.

In the original post above if you click on the green bar that says “CRESTEDBUTTE’S LINK” those that don’t do Facebook will indeed be doing Facebook. For atleast the purposes of this post anyway.

15-Aug-18
Prayers to her family, sounds like a great lady!!! I am a member and am Thankful for posts such as this, as I would not have known!! RIP!!! Shawn

16-Aug-18
I still can't believe it...RIP Anna.. you will be greatly missed!

17-Aug-18
Matt /Jerri, how you doing with that new girl??

• Sitka Gear