Oleduckhunter 16-Aug-18
Live2hunt 16-Aug-18
longspeak74 16-Aug-18
Chief2 16-Aug-18
Crusader dad 16-Aug-18
Mike F 16-Aug-18
albino 16-Aug-18
15-Aug-18
Anyone know what will keep racoons away? They like to dump on the deck at the cabin and this summer it has been the worst ever! They leave us one heck of a mess! Any ideas as to how to keep them away?

16-Aug-18
Dogs, owls, and fishers Build some owl nesting boxs in the area.

16-Aug-18
Try putting a radio out there. And a fake owl or coyote.

16-Aug-18
I heard they hate sardines, catfood, and fresh water. Try that and see how it works!

Always here for great advice buddy! ;-)

16-Aug-18
Start trapping them or out the word out you have them and let some one take them

16-Aug-18
I've been using dp traps and have had a lot better success then the cage type live traps.

16-Aug-18
Trapping or shooting on sight is about the only way. Unfortunately the way the fur market is, and this country's attitude for fur clothing, this type of thing will get worse. The Trappers were the best pest controllers we had. Now, alot have quit trapping.

16-Aug-18
A high powered air rifle

16-Aug-18
If your cabin has electricity I suggest getting some of those cheap Halloween decorations with the motion sensors that make witch and goblin noises or whatever when something walks by, if you use something that makes constant noise like a radio they will quickly realize no one is the and ignore it

16-Aug-18
Good point and good idea Chief.

16-Aug-18
As raccoons are critters that decimate songbird nests and other things I like to see hanging around my back yard I have turned to DP traps to remove them. If that doesn't work conibears are the next best thing. The work on feral cats too.

16-Aug-18
Remove the deck for a week & then put it back when they are not looking. Kind of like when my parents moved & didn't tell me. Your welcome.

• Sitka Gear