Pi 04-Sep-18
Belchertown Bowman 04-Sep-18
Will 04-Sep-18
Notme 04-Sep-18
TT-Pi 04-Sep-18
03-Sep-18

Belchertown Bowman's Link
Hello and Happy Labor Day!,

Many of you may remember my video last year after the season was over on testing what in my hunting gear showed up glowing in a black light (UV). After reading about deer UV vision I checked out my gear and was stunned to see my hunters orange light up like a Roman candle. I was lucky to own an old black light. Several of you asked back then to let everyone know if the UV killer spray works,..

Anyways,.. I bought the UV spray and tested it,.. live on video,.. to see the results.

Here is the video for all of you to see and evaluate for your selves,..

Hunt On!

Mud Man BB

https://youtu.be/uczK_ZAnDeY

03-Sep-18
That is pretty neat results!

03-Sep-18
Very nice BB. No spoiler here. Did you do any followup testing after dry?

Tekoa

03-Sep-18
Way cool BB!

03-Sep-18
Mr. T. I will do a follow up dry test,. Rain test,. And wash test

And any other test suggested. Just NO Mud Test! :/

03-Sep-18
That is a product I've used for years, feels like it works, but no idea really. I had the same question Tekoa had, I wondered if the water just changes the light refraction of it... When dry, I'd be real curious if my 15-20 bucks a year is spent well - ish...

04-Sep-18
BB - That's legendary man. Keep us updated on the other tests. Ill be your only subscriber just for the sake of your crazy experiments.

04-Sep-18
very cool

04-Sep-18
Impressive . well done.

04-Sep-18
Just wanted to give a quick follow up,.. Last nights video I had just bought the stuff on the way home from work and basically sprayed it,.. on video.

Today I actually read the bottle!!! LOL,.. it's permanent until you wash your clothes with UV brighteners (ordinary detergent). It does not come off in rain, water, or even a wash with proper hunting detergent. That is what the label says. It still works dry today.

Lastly ,.. I did notice that, ... and you can see on the video,. do not spray it lightly once,.. heavily coat/soak your hunters orange in this stuff. Seeing is believing, and last year,.. is the last year I will hunt with hunters orange that is not sprayed down with this stuff!!! It is a one time investment that all should do!

I think this concludes the Agent Orange Experiment.

Hunt On! BB

PS my brand was "ATSKO UV Killer", ....apparently there are some videos on their website that the bottle recommends you watch, I have not. Also not sure if all brands match this one?

04-Sep-18
Cool BB. I barely look at the bottle, I just spray my stuff before the season every year. Never realized it was supposed to be permanent...

04-Sep-18
Pretty cool dude..only thing missing was a power hitter and Hendrix in the background...lol..

So in theory ifn one sprayed themselves one would be invisible..we all give off an aura

04-Sep-18
Thanks BB . Great information.

• Sitka Gear