sitO 15-Sep-18
Ksgobbler 15-Sep-18
sitO 15-Sep-18
08-Sep-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Mark and I had a limit of Blue Wings by 8am this morning...good times!

08-Sep-18
That would be fun.

08-Sep-18
How many arrows?

10-Sep-18
Nice job Kyle and Mark!

10-Sep-18
Nice Work!

13-Sep-18
What was the hunting pressure like, was considering taking my 10 year old out this weekend for first teal hunt?

13-Sep-18
Lucas, it was very crowded opening day(15 trucks where we parked) but there were others that brought their kids and I didn't notice anyone "acting badly" or shooting low.

That said, I'd try to find a spot away from folks as best you can...I think it will be more enjoyable and less stressful that way. Good luck and thanks for passing it on bud!

13-Sep-18
It was packed where we were at McPherson. We ended up with two limits just by pass shooting birds as they flew over a flooded pasture next to a canal. The hunters over the dike in the marsh seemed to have limits as well.

15-Sep-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Tried Quivera this morning, Mark limited by 7:15...I ended up one short.

Not many birds here, but no shortage of mosquitoes.

15-Sep-18
I just cant get excited about teal anymore. May take the pup out for giggles and grins this evening. A few doves have moved in.

15-Sep-18
C'mon they're like tiny little fighter pilots, pretty tasty too. Not sure what a dove has on these dudes, and I'm pretty sure even Slate could carry a limit back to the truck...downhill of course.

15-Sep-18
I dont get excited about swatting mosquitoes while trying to whack a spoonie's retarded first cousin. I used to do stupid shit for teal but not anymore. You could decoy them to mountain dew bottles as long as you have a spinner.

15-Sep-18
Well I get the mosquito thing, it was brutal, but I guess I've just always liked the sounds and sights as well as the table fare...even when we didn't have those "spinners"

• Sitka Gear