Jimbo 12-Sep-18
Will 12-Sep-18
Public land hunter 12-Sep-18
Jimbo 12-Sep-18
spike78 12-Sep-18
11-Sep-18
The site kicked me off. Guess being inactive for a few months does it.

Well I've moved and have been working non stop. My season here isn't looking promising. No time to practice or scout. No land to hunt. I'm behind on everything.

Well, I was working Saturday, so I decided to smoke up my last deer pastrami and bring it in to share. My boss is a known lover of hunting, so I toasted some rye and took him the best venison sandwich he has ever eaten.

As he ate in delight and amazement that it was so tender and juicy, he talked to me about his hunting buddy that just happened to live in the same city that i moved to. He promised to give me his contact info so I could get started on some land in the area.

Sharing my last prized meat with a fellow hunter has hopefully put me on the path to more meat this season. Karma is good sometimes. Or so I hope.

12-Sep-18
That is awesome - the Power of the Pastrami is strong !

12-Sep-18
Hope it all works out for ya. Don't give up. things always have a way of working out somehow.

12-Sep-18
Jason, what city did you move to?

12-Sep-18
Very cool - and welcome back to the board!

12-Sep-18
Thanks Will. Georgia forum hasn't had a new thread in a year, and hunting season has already started.

Jimbo, I'm living in Villa Rica, and working in Marietta.

12-Sep-18
Ahhh... I thought you were living in a new city here in Massachusetts.

12-Sep-18
Nope, all the way down in Georgia.

12-Sep-18
Damn down in Georgia you have a better chance of getting a deer with no scouting then you do in MA scouting your ass off.

12-Sep-18
Hopefully I prove you right

• Sitka Gear