Connecticut
Contributors to this thread:
Buster32 12-Sep-18
Buster32 12-Sep-18
SILVERADO 12-Sep-18
Dodge 13-Sep-18
air leak 13-Sep-18
12-Sep-18
anyone have the bag dose it actulay work?

12-Sep-18
Looking for a bag to keep gear in So I can hunt after work with out having to go home and pick up to keep scent off never know with working construction what I can get on my clothes and travel into my truck and alert the deer

12-Sep-18
I have it and actually only use the bag when i travel to gonon hunts, other than that i bought a portable closet and set the unit up inside and can do all my clothes at once.

13-Sep-18
Buster, I have been using the scent crusher bag last two yrs, works well.

13-Sep-18
"Researchers at Mississippi State University found that a deer’s sense of smell, like a dog’s, can be anywhere from 500 to 1,000 times more acute than a human’s. Furthermore, scientists say that whitetails have thousands of sensitive receptors in their nostrils, which they use to sort out up to six smells at one time.

For more than 50 years Leonard Lee Rue III has observed, researched, photographed and written about deer. He has done more to educate the American public and hunters on the ways of the whitetail than anyone.

Rue observes that a day with high humidity (between 50 and 70 percent), temperature between 50 and 70 and with a light breeze makes for ideal scenting conditions for a buck. “Under such conditions I believe a deer could detect a human’s scent from at least one-half mile, or more,” he says.

How do you defeat the whitetail’s awesome nose? You can’t. You can only stay in the game by playing the wind and practicing good scent control on every hunt".

I stopped worrying about being 'scent free' years ago. I use the wind to my advantage whenever possible, and sometimes that doesn't work out.

When that happens, the deer won that round. I'll get them the next round.

These 'scent free' products are gimmicks. There isn't anyway possible to prove, 100 percent, that these things actually work. I just wish that I thought of them first, I'd be wealthy.

• Sitka Gear