Notme 13-Sep-18
Brian M. 13-Sep-18
steve 13-Sep-18
Notme 13-Sep-18
Heartshot 13-Sep-18
steve 14-Sep-18
Notme 14-Sep-18
13-Sep-18
ok, who is doing a live hunt Sat ?? Can someone post how to do it for the new guys 'My phone still has a wire on it .LOL Steve

13-Sep-18
go to CT Bowsite on your phone and at the top of the screen you'll "Start a Connecticut Live Hunt". Touch that, touch start a live hunt again, pick your state, choose your animal, and just follow the prompts. Take pictures once you situated and attach them, especially once you have some actions.

Good luck!

13-Sep-18

Notme's embedded Photo
Notme's embedded Photo
Follow me now Steve..see where all the words are..now ,see the words that say "Start a Connecticut live hunt"..go ahead click on that it won't hurt..there ya go!!! What a good boy!!! Woogie Woogie...lol

13-Sep-18
We must be posted at the same time bob...does that mean we're posting buddies...lmfao

13-Sep-18
Notme, now teach him (them) to post pics upright so we're not cranking our heads to the side.

Looking forward to all the successful hunts. I will be living vicariously through you guys, until after retina surgery next Friday and hopefully a short recovery. Good luck all.

13-Sep-18
I phone button lower right .I think .

13-Sep-18
Hmmmm, turn phone sideways to the left...lol

Good luck with the ocular repair!!!

13-Sep-18
Don’t worry Steve Ill do live hunts but not until later in season so that u can jump on with me. Nooooo Notme I didn’t say jump on me easy boy easy lol.

14-Sep-18
LOL

14-Sep-18
LMFAO!!!

• Sitka Gear